Tamagotchi Gone :o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emkin

Reaction score
Its not fair, I woke up this morning and it was ok, So i slipped off back to sleep. Just woke up and its died and it was Generation 4, So i pressed download and it goes back to generation 1. I thought i wouldof expected it to carry on the generation, My poor tamagotchi :kusatchi:

That's not what's supposed to happen!!! I think you're Tama has a glitch. Too bad. You ought to put it to bed before you even consider going to sleep yourself, especially if it's not an adult. The younger your Tama, the less it can survive without you.

I thought that when it's dead, it's dead. Pressing reset & selecting download will only replace the dead one with itself (already dead). Reset & download are for when you need to fix a crash or restore after replacing a low battery.

That's not what's supposed to happen!!! I think you're Tama has a glitch. Too bad. You ought to put it to bed before you even consider going to sleep yourself, especially if it's not an adult. The younger your Tama, the less it can survive without you.
i need to know why my adult tama is carrying a backpack when i leave it alone whats hapening

not trying be mean emikin but if u got in the 4g i wud take care of my tama better

It sounds like it either was on it's babytchi stage and died of hunger (it only takes like a half hour for a baby to die of hunger.) or it somehow got sick or something.

If it wasn't one of those two, than it is probably a glitch. If you restart your tama than I doubt it will happen again, but if I were you I would just put it on pause whenever you can't watch it just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back