Shell ection -- It IS for v4. I have proof.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Howcome people are saying that the shell-ection will NOT be in the v4? If you want to just go to the shell-ection contest and click on full contest rules.. It clearly states, under the heading "How to vote" that the winner of this contest will be for the v4. For you lazy bums, I will take out the article:

HOW TO VOTE

Voters will have the opportunity to help select the new Tamagotchi V4 design through a series of online voting which shall last for 4 weeks commencing at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on July 22, 2006 and ending at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on August 19, 2006 ("Voting Period"). During each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period, 4 new designs will be posted online at Tamagotchi.com for voters to select their favorite design. The design receiving the highest number of votes during each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period ("Finalists") shall be posted online again during week 4 of the Voting Period. Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design. To vote, log onto www.tamagotchi.com and follow the online instructions for voting. Voting is limited to one vote per person or email address per calendar day.

Theres your proof :kusatchi: .. I hope this wasnt already posted >.< lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back