Photo
- - - - -

this is just...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

marie

• marie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:24 PM ( #1 )

i was playing with my brother and i went to check his hungry\happy hearts he lost three hungry hearts so i fead him and he ate in the air normaly they eat on the ground. that was the first time he did it the second time to but the third he stoped. is this normal?has tis ever happend to any body but me?

help me im just freaked out.

Replies

Views

Started

17 Apr 2005

Last Post

04 May 2005

tamzin

• tamzin user photo

Posted 03 May 2005 - 05:03 AM ( #2 )

DID IT SHAKE ITS HEAD ON THE 3RD ONE CAUSE THAT JUST MEANS IT DONT WANT ANY MORE :D

memetchi101

• memetchi101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:10 PM ( #3 )

had you dropped it or bashed it before it happened the same thing occured on my tama once before

spiffy

• spiffy user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:10 PM ( #4 )

That is definitely a glitch. I once got three Tarkotchis. The first one ate its food in one bite, the second ate it in three and the last Tarakotchi ate it in one like the first. My Hnatchi also ate its food in 5 bites. tamagotchis do weird things don't they? Well, you can always boast about your Tama if you want. Maybe the glitch is due to debugging if you have done it and you just touched something else accidentally though I don't see why, I bet you are not careless...*ponders*

Afterglw

• afterglw user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:08 PM ( #5 )

I like how each one behaves a little bit differently, I like all of their personalities ;) Much more realistic!

tamzin

• tamzin user photo

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:25 AM ( #6 )

your supposed to punnish ur tama when it does that its hungrey but it wont eat if it does that the instructions say to punish it