WHAT IS IT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hokay; pretty much,[/SIZE]

A few minutes ago I looked down at my v3 and my adult tama seemed to have something attached to it's back. At first I thought it was bug wings, but when it turned around it kinda looked like there was a baby attached to it's butt. Then I pressed the a button and it stopped and went back to normal.

A minute or so later my adult v2 was doing the same thing! Noone seemed to know what was going on, so I logged-on to a school computer to ask you guys.

But just as I sat down my other v3 did the same thing!

I guess it could have also been a back-pack.

Whatever they're doing it's strange that they all did it within minutes of each-other, as the clock on one of my v3's it set to a different time than the others, and they are all different generations at different ages.

Are they going to leave? Are they going to die? What the hell is going on??

I'm starting to get scared. :gozarutchi:

I don't want to be mean, but you broke one of the biggest rules on tamatalk... :D :gozarutchi: :D B) swearing. You really shouldn't have done that.

Anyway, your tama was probably board and was doing that for no reason. My tama has done the same thing for the same reason.

Hope I helped,

:huh: :huh: Tama_ice

When September is near, your Tam will be seen wearing a backpack...maybe September is the start of schooling in Japan?

OK - I've edited the topic title to something that is less offensive to others.

And to answer your question, what you are seeing is a special occasion animation where your tama is wearing a back pack. It can be seen at 11.30am, 2pm and 4.30pm between Aug 15th to Sept 8th I believe. It is supposed to coincide with when schoolkids start going back to school after their mid-year break.

GK1

I think georgiakate1 is right-- it's the specal animation. August 14th is a bit early for it--did you have the date set differently??

I agree with geogiakate1 it is a school thing. Your tama won't die or anything.

As for the swear thing, alot of people consider it sweariing. Just try not to say questionable words on tamatalk.

it is a back pack because it is getting ready for "school"just like you are

Both my V3s just did that too!! At first since they both had babies, it looked like they were giving them piggy back rides but they didn't look like babies.

TG4E :furawatchi:

Yeah, GK1 Is probably right, it starts around the time people go to school so I am thinking it's walking to school with you. This happened to Me the other day to, I thought it was cute!

don't be scared! it's just an specil ocastion animation. your tamas wearing a backpack to get ready for school like us! so don't be scared

Last edited by a moderator:
A few minutes ago I looked down at my v3 and my adult tama seemed to have something attached to it's back. At first I thought it was bug wings, but when it turned around it kinda looked like there was a baby attached to it's butt. Then I pressed the a button and it stopped and went back to normal.
Thats normal. It just means that they are going to school. :nyatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]Eh, sorry everyone. Kinda got carried-away there.. [/SIZE] :blink:

Thanks, it's such a relief so know there's nothing wrong. :unsure:

my Mametchi was wearing a backpack earlier too. it was SOOO cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back