Pixies are dancing in the smart.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badwallaby

Reaction score
Where the heck is the smart? And where is the good area? I can't figure this one out, or find any FAQ about it. Is anyone else having a problem with this?

I have had that before. I didn't find them and I'll pm you if I do.Did you chech behind the health store or genaral store place?

Well, so far I have found the look area, the good area, and the evil area. The look area is in the grocery store the very leftmost door. The good area is in other door in the fortune teller's home which is right near the well. The evil area is the the right of the well. I still have not found the smart.

:blink: I am in the smart area now. Its in the general store all the way left. (I think I came in a different way though?

I have found they switch around a lot. You just have to remember where all the portals are.

-_- I am in the smart area now. Its in the general store all the way left. (I think I came in a different way though?
Well, that is odd. In my game, the Pixie version, the smart area is in the door that unlocks inside the medicine store (which is all the way to the left after you come outside your house.)The only other place I found was the evil area. But now I know where to look! Thanx! :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back