why is this hapening

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my v3 tama is acting strange it keeps on carrying a backpack when i leave it alone why why why :blink:

I personally have never seen this before, but I bet it's just another animation. If it is it's really nothing to worry about. :blink:

It is an animation!!!!

It is normal. Most tama's do that between aug. 14-sep. 1

There is a bunch of animations! Like on christmas, santa brings your tama a present! Or on thanks giving a turkey will chase your tama!!!! On hallaween a pumpkin will dance on the screen! The one you got was a back-to-school animation!!!! They have animations on every big holiday!!! Or on your b-day!

pheeew thanks for that i thought it was something big like it was leaving because the matchmaker never came thankz :D ;) :( :huh: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
pheeew thanks for that i thought it was something big like it was leaving because the matchmaker never came thankz :p :D :eek: :blink: :furawatchi:
Your welcome!!!!! :wacko:

ok now this is really annoying my tama had a baby girl and now im on gen 3 but the adult wont leave wot do i do

^.^ This happens when children are getting ready to go to school! >.>

;) I think it's cute!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ok now this is really annoying my tama had a baby girl and now im on gen 3 but the adult wont leave wot do i do
once a tama has a kid, the tama-parent stays with the tama-kid for about 24 hours, then it leaves and you control the kid. hope this helps!

[the backpack thing is just a back-to-school animation. pretty cool, huh?]

Carring a Backpack is a normal animation that Tamagotchis do. It is perfectly normal.

//CS

I got that animation so many times. The backpack means its just going to school! Its a cool animation though!

its just an animation it happened to my tama before when it had a baby probably just taking a break from its baby lol at first i thought it was like a baby on its back but when i looked hard it was just a backpack nuffin to worry about :lol:

:D :p thankx all of u now this is a big problem i cant solve my tama looks like a boy but its a girls called leah i hope weh its an adult it looks like a girl lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back