MATCH-MAKER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash2006

Reaction score
hey guys! My tama is 7, on it's third genertation, and every other generation before it the matchmaker came at 7:00 (???) when it was six. i accidentally paused my tama while it was in my pocket a couple of times, and i was wondering whether this would effect the TIME the matchmaker comes.maybe it has to do with the type of tama you've got as to what age the matchmaker comes at? and also, is it 6:00 or 7:00pm the match-maker comes?thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
for ash2006 yes im pretty sure pausing does affect the matchmaker. and for bootylicious99 no u cant more then one baby at a time. Hope I helped :nyatchi:

The matchmaker comes at 7:00 pm (also 3:00 pm and 10:30 am). Yes, pausing does affect when she comes (not the times, but the 72 hours) because it stunts your Tama's growth. The matchmaker comes at the first scheduled time slot after your Tama has been an adult for 72 hours of unpaused time (this includes sleep)

oh, ok, thanks! and bootylicious99, you cannot have more than one tama baby unless you have tama twins (or maybe this is just where you get two tamagotchis that are the same? sorry, i have just heard of them (( my friends sister has one)) i have not seen one)

If you mate using the matchmaker, there will be only one baby.

If you mate while connecting to another tamagotchi, the female will have two babies (some people call these "twins"), but immediately one will fly off the screen to go live with the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back