HELP! plz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheerios_t

Reaction score
I have 2 tamas. A V1 and a V2. The problem is that they keep acting weird . I go to feed them when they are hungry but they just shake their head. Are my tamas going to die of starvation? :nyatchi: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well technically, cheerios_t, I would take everyone else's advice, 'cuz I must say, they are very right.

Also, maybe it's because it's sick. Is there a skull or tooth over the your tama?

O.K. first make sure that it is really hungry(not unhappy, that calls for a snack.). Also make sure it is not sick if it is sick give it a shot. Then try praising it, if that does not work then give it a time out.

It should eat now, if not try pressing the reset button and selecting download. That sometimes helps. If it is still messed up then try taking the batteries out and putting them back in. If it is still not working then you may have to reset it.

Hope this helps. :unsure:

your tamagotchi will still eat if it is overweight, but it's weight will never go over 99lb (just like your gotchi points won't go over 9999) so you can feed it all you like and it's weight will never go over 99lb (which is good, because i have a feeling some owners would have a heck of a job getting it down to the right weight if it did. did you know it would take 23 games of heading to get an adult down to the right wait from 99lb? 25 or 26 games for a teenager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back