my tama did the weirdest thing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasara1

Reaction score
i was just playing with my cute tama-toddler, and he turned to the side and and it looked like bubbles or smoke came out his mouth! :D what is going on? :nyatchi:

He must have been yawning. Was this early in the morning on late in the afternoon? Tamas will yawn if they've jyst waken up or are nearing their bedtimes.

Same thing happened to me! :nyatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
it happened to me too, if its just woke up or is sleepy it will do that

It ws yawning. See the Common Animation FAQ's in the Reference forum.

It was yawning, usually it yawns when it's 30 mins before bed time. After that yawn, it means that you can turn off the lights and let it go to sleep!

Tamas don't burp, and they definetly don't smoke. Can you imagine what kind of rouble Bandai would be in if they smoked?!? I agree with the above posts, it was yawning.

i was just playing with my cute tama-toddler, and he turned to the side and and it looked like bubbles or smoke came out his mouth! :D what is going on? :D
hi im new and i was wonderin how do you link to your website i know you type the name of it but i cant press it when i put the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back