Scratches On Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

California51

Reaction score
Some of my tamagotchis have minor scratches on the screens. Any way to polish these up? How about preventing scratches/owies in the first place? Thanks for your help. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
umm...well you could buy those protecters you get on digital cameras on the screen?

*speaking from experience* You can buy those sctrach menders meant for glasses and shades from Wal Mart (they're like $5), they get rid of the scratches really good!

For prevention, you could also try keeping them safe with a layer of cloth, like cases made specifically for tamagotchis or even baby socks. A more high tech solution are the screen protectors made for PDAs, etc.

Some of my tamagotchis have minor scratches on the screens. Any way to polish these up? How about preventing scratches/owies in the first place? Thanks for your help. :)
i ALWAYS have that problem ! i need to buy a new tama every week because of that! & i dont even know how they get there in the 1st place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back