Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you gone to the King?

• Yes, every day!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

• Only once

• What King??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancer2216

Reaction score
How do you get into the castle with the king....

I need to know !!!!! Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

You donate points until it gives you a password. To donate, you go to the book icon, select points, and.... umm.... I forget what you're supposed to do next. I can look it up....

You donate I have donated alot alot alot of points I have not got a pasword I need that password!!!

:ph34r:

Well if you want to get in firstly you need a V3. On your v3 you must go to the book (last icon) and you must donate over 5000 pts if you want to get a password if you dont know where to donate it is in the points place click the middle button and it says donate? to king: yes or no click yes then you will have to give how much you want and it says you sure? yes no then if you gave over 5000 p the king might give you somthing . Good luck! :ph34r:

-KG

go to www.tamatown.com when you have a king code from your tamagotchi

if you dident know :)

it explains it all at the site. click the kings castle and instead of entering a password.. click HELP.

Last edited by a moderator:
u need 2 donate at leaste 5000 pts 2 get a password from the king 2 go 2 the castel and see him.

:nyatchi: <_< :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :) :D :unsure: B) :wacko:

talking about the king i got 5000p and i donated it to the king but it didnt give me a pass word what do i do im lost plz dont tell me i got all those points for nothing !! :lol: :lol: HELP!!

talking about the king i got 5000p and i donated it to the king but it didnt give me a pass word what do i do im lost plz dont tell me i got all those points for nothing !! :unsure: :unsure: HELP!!
You have to break your donations down into at least three transactions between each level. For example, starting at 0, if you donate 5000 in one transaction, you won't get a password. However if you donate 2000, 2000, and then another 1000, then you would get a password. If you have donated 5000 all at once, try donating a small amount, like 10 points one or two more times.

is there a limit of donations?
The total you can donate is 30000 points. You will get three passwords to see the king along the way; one at 5000 points, another at 12000, and the final when you reach 30000 points. Visit the king using each password, and he'll give you a souvenir each time in appreciation of your generosity.

the king dosen`t do much for me :huh: :huh: :huh:

Just wondering if anyone knows where that hat is to get the golden tama in tamatown??i have found everything else.

:huh: :lol: :lol:

:p :huh: :mametchi: :lol: :mametchi: :blink: :blink: :lol: ;)

Thanks that was really helpful to me! I think I've lost the instructions for v3 and I kept forgetting how much you have to donate! Grr! :lol:

I love Masktchis! :mametchi: :lol:

Actually when I have to put my username in on TamaTown.. It keeps saying: Enter User Name! I don't know what to do!

Has anybody ever had this?

:huh: :mametchi: :lol: ;) :blink: :blink: :mametchi: :lol: :lol: :mametchi: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back