Tamagotchi V3 Heading Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkland_faerie

Reaction score
In the Heading game you have to get under the balloon and press the B button to jump and hit it back. To win 400 pts you have to hit it 20 times without missing. I use a small trick to help me achieve this. I ALWAYS go back to the middle after hitting a balloon that way it's faster to reach both sides increasing your chances of winning. Just thought I should share this small tip.

tehe.. I do that to! Heading is such an easy way to earn points!

I do tthat to! But thankyou for sharing this. Im sure it will be extremly helpful for other newbies in the world of tamagotchi.

i do that too !!

thanks though. tama newbies will most like appreciate this tip =]] ;)

[the heading game is an easy way to earn a lot of points !!]

Last edited by a moderator:
i think everyone with brains does that, lol, easier way to earn points... play games with other tamas(if you have 2), do nothing get 300 pts, plus if you get a perfect it doubles your pionts

I've tried playing Heading a good amount of times, but after a while when I'm under the ball and press B, my critter just doesn't jump! It happens often and I wonder if it's a glitch cause I press at the right time :\

I actually have a problem with the Flag game as well, where a certain pictured flag works at first but later in the game, around round 7, the exact same flag is considerd wrong. :huh:

In the Heading game you have to get under the balloon and press the B button to jump and hit it back. To win 400 pts you have to hit it 20 times without missing. I use a small trick to help me achieve this. I ALWAYS go back to the middle after hitting a balloon that way it's faster to reach both sides increasing your chances of winning. Just thought I should share this small tip.
I found that little trick out too! :lol:

At first, I thought heading was impossible to play and I kept losing! :lol:

At last I found out the trick and won every time! On v3's SPRINT

is my favourite game! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back