When will they have tamababies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madee13

Reaction score
I must have connected them atleast 25 times now and they have both been adults for over 24 hours and there partners but they still haven't had tambabies! Can anyone help? ;)

Have you paused or downloaded them during that 24 hours? If you did, that'll make it less than 24 hours, in which case, just connect them one every hour or something until they mate.

if u have a v3 or a v2 go to the codes forum and u will get a love poshun drink it and then connect and they will love each other

Yes you can use the love potion. On your tama if its a v2 or v3. And as owalys if your amting v3 with v2 they must be different ages. And it is hard to get your tamagothci to fall in love with an other one with only connecting you have to start connecting...form the start! ;)

-KG

love potion only makes 2 tamas love each other...doesnt make them have babies ;) try waiting until they r at least 6 or 7 :furawatchi: hope it works!

my sisters had the same problem, but theirs died before they grew any older ;) :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

And it is hard to get your tamagothci to fall in love with an other one with only connecting you have to start connecting...form the start! :D
-KG
Actually, I was able to get my V2 and V3 to fall in love just by connecting a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back