Tell me if you like my idea or not

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braddey

Reaction score
Just a thought, but If bandai and Konami could combine for a game that would be like dance dance revolution except would have tama characters dance in backround and depending on how much better you get at ddr determines what ur tama will look like also to play game with tama youd play one ddr song to feed ur tama u would choose an feed just like feeding ur tamagotchi before

incase you wonder what ddr stands for it means "dance dance revolution. If ur unfurmilier with the game its a dancing game that you can play at home with home version or it may be at youre local arcade or funcenter.

Sounds cool, but heck i would be happy with any Tamagotchi video game (besides the GB version), but it probaly won't happen, it's kind of like saying, "i hope Bandai hooks up with sony and makes a Tamagotchi Video game consle that plays only tamagotchi games!" it will probaly never happen :D

they should have a device with IR that hooks up to your tv so you can connect your tamagotchi and get new items and meet exclusive characters ! (like the burger thing in Japan). Or you could send your tama to the tv to play with it and then send it back!

Yea, the two things i enjoy the most are ddr and tamagotchis

Hehe... yea it realy makes you think if i have a life or not :(

DDR...... ah those were the days....it was almost a religion to some kids n meee.....

*Ahem* anyways back to the subject. The DDR tama thing would be pretty cool, but of course it should have other things you could do in it.

Also, i agree that they do need to remake a tama game just like they did on th GB. my sister got it for 4 bux and im the only one that plays it. heh 15 boy at 6 in the morning saying shut up to his mom just to hit the potty switch b4 cream crapped all over the place....lol good times, good times.

back in february, i saw something with a similiar concept like that on ebay.

it's only available in japan, but it's this little tama-like thing you plug into between your earphones and portable cd player. anyways, you don't really play with it or feed it, but it's this little space alien creature that eats mochi (japanese sweet rice cake) and gets fat real fast. depending on the type of music you listen to, it dances to the beat and changes its appearance. if you leave it alone and don't listen to music, it just gets fat and ugly. if you play music to it, it changes depending on the type of music.

it's not really a tamagotchi since it feeds itself and stuff. but i guess it relates to the DDR idea since it dances to change its appearance.

the thing costed like... 40 dollars in american dollars. i don't know how much it is in japan. probably much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back