Giga pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a giga pet?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• whats a giga pet

• i do but its broke or batter died

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well the reason I picked what is a giga pet is because which kind?The new ones like a tomcat or the old ones like compu kitty? :rolleyes:

and if you would if you view this please Vote please :D

sincerly.little red :)

I have the Hamster that came with the tv explorer, and I also (you can tell all this from my signature) I have 14 originals. I have 2 Compu kitties, 1 digital doggie, 2 microchimps, 2 floppy frogs, 2 komputer koalas, a bit critter, 101 dalmations, T-Rex, and 2 rugrats (reptar).

i have the hamster 1 with t.v explore to thats cool and i have the bunny 1 :D :) :D

I have the Tomcat. Its boring compared to the rest of the VPs I have played. But for those that don't have the time to spend raising a regular pet he is great. These don't ever die. And pay attention to it once or twice a day will keep the score way up.

I sort of want to get a GigaPet. They have a bunny one and I had pet rabbits when I was younger. But now I'm wondering if I should get LittlestPetShop digital pet instead. That is, if they ever come out with a bunny.....

So, most people don't like GigaPets? :confused:

I had a 101 Dalmations one, a KFC Promo Cat Giga Pet and the Koala bear.

I really didn't like the bear's game, though.

I have the Pixie.They're pretty neat!
I have the Pixie too! It was my first one. Then I got the hamster that came with the TV explorer game. They are pretty cool. Digging for stuff gets kind of tedious though. But it's still fun.

I sort of want to get a GigaPet. They have a bunny one and I had pet rabbits when I was younger. But now I'm wondering if I should get LittlestPetShop digital pet instead. That is, if they ever come out with a bunny.....
So, most people don't like GigaPets? :confused:
I like the GigaPets just fine. It's not quite the same as a Tama in how you take care of it though. It needs much less care and has no games other than digging for treasure like food and money. But you do get to go to different areas of the game and the graphics are better. But it's not really challenging and doesn't need much care (which could be a good thing for some)

I also have a littlest pet shop (the iguana). There are lots of games and activities in this one, and like the Giga Pet, you can go to different areas. The games aren't that challenging and he doen't require much care. The downside is that you don't earn money to buy things, but instead you collect stamps to put in a diary for completing tasks and games. This is ok, and rather cute, but I prefer shopping for stuff. But on the good side, you do get the little charms you use to feed, groom and play with it. I would say this one is worth having just on the cuteness factor alone. Oh, another sort of disappointing thing is that you don't get to name it or anthing like that. Oh well, I guess you can't have it all. *shrugs*

The new Giga Pets are okay, but you have to reset it after a week. They run out of food and bucks so quickly, I had mine for 8 days and it nearly died!! Even though they can't. Oh! Mine's the Puffball. Soooooo cute!!

JF3334

I recently bought the scorpion and started it yesterday. His name is Zimbabwe, I really enjoy the little guy! I think I played with it for over 2 1/2 hours today and found tons of bucks and food and other goodies, even some rare items/food. I used the wishing well to enter the smart area, and there was goodies in the ground every step of the way, and a few times I could dig again in the same spot I had already visited and find more items. Not sure why, but at one time his health suddenly plunged to 60% from being nearly 100%, but after I took him outside and let him play a little bit, he felt better again.

I would definitely recommend the new Giga Pets to anyone. I didn't think I'd like them because I own almost all of the original Giga Pets and I love them, but the new ones are very fun, too! In fact, I plan on buying the Dragon Lizard now and the TV adapter console. :lol:

yes i have a giga pet and its a pup i named him scrappy. I love him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back