Mateing Issues!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikofestes

Reaction score
iam trying to mate all my tamas

James And Grace

EabJr And Abby

They all like there future partner with 4 hearts but i cant make them mate!!! please help!!!

(i think they have all been adults for 24 hours not sure though)

James And Grace

EabJr And Abby

They all like there future partner with 4 hearts but i cant make them mate!!! please help!!!

It won't work because they have to be age 5 or older to mate. BTW the version doesn't matter.

James And Grace

EabJr And Abby

Have you been connecting them?`Cause I had a Hanatchi and a kuchipatchi and it took a loooooonnnnnggggg time before they mated.I had to connect more than 40 times!

With abby and Eabjr each of them have to be at least 5. With James and Grace, the V1 has to be 6 and the v3 has to be 5.

Hope this helps.

Actually, the years listed in the Health Meter don't matter. If your Tamas have veen adults for 24 hours or more, then they're old enough to mate. Check your friends list. If they're already in love, just wait a bit and then connect them.

Plz visit my blogagotchi and check out tipful tips. That's where ur answers are!

Ok, this is what helps me:

Make your boy tama and your girl tama best friends before they are adults. Then: when they turn into adults, connect them a few times, and they should have a baby really fast!

Hope I helped! ;)

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back