AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't panic! You can leave your Tama with a near-dead battery for a while, or take the battery out and leave it like that for a while. Then, when you get a new battery, put it in, press the "B" button, and select "Download". As for where to buy batteries.... I don't know.

Nope, i don't think...when you put a new battery in, you press B and then you download the old Tama, but i may be wrong U.U

See, I got the Tamagotchi from a garage sale. And it had died...at 3 years old...No name even. So I re-started it, because it wouldn't download alive again. And Bida was born. That was a day ago... AHHHHH!!!! Should I go to toys-r-us? would they have something?!?!?? ;) :huh: :p :eek: :O

You should go to a Watch Repair Shop because over there they have lots of batteries because watches and clocks need batteries so you can go there to buy some that is where I get mines or you can maybe go to Wal-Mart and maybe some other drugs stores hope this helps. Remeber the battery you need for tamagotchi is CR 2032

What happenes if it goes dead and i can't find a new battery? Does it, like, dissapear?!?!?!?
alright, calm down.

first of all, a place like toys-r-us should be able to replace the battery, considering they sell tamagotchis.

i got my battery replaced at wal-mart.

second of all, nothing disappears and nothing is ruined. my old tama had a dead battery for about a year. i finally got it replaced recently (but i dont use it now, i got a v3 =]) and everything was fine. when you get the battery replaced, just click button B and select DOWNLOAD.

your recent tama should come back.

hope this helps!

I've seen tama batteries at wal-mart, walgreens, H-E-B, etc. You could try looking there. tama batteries are actually quite common. Hope I helped! :nyatchi:

Calm down! You can find batteries almost everywhere, I would go with Walmart or Target. They are probably cheapest.

Calm down! You can find batteries almost everywhere, I would go with Walmart or Target. They are probably cheapest.
its true.

i get mine replaced at wal-mart. its only, like, $2.

[sucks that you have to pay but.. whaddya gonna do? lol]

list of where to get batteries

the entertainer

smiths

toys r us

a watch shop

bnq

and many other places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back