Something Special..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devil.tara

Reaction score
I was wondering.. its quite hard keeping together a website for a whole lot of people to see.. so.. i think we shud do something for the Admin.. like on his/her birthday.. maybe an online b'day card signed by the users or something. i dunno.. i was thinking about it..

what do u guys think?

Thanks..

-devil.tara

oh NVM. Nobody is replying anyway. forget it. > :mimitchi:

thanks.

devil.tara

Yeah!!!!I think we should make one on paint and then post the web page for the picture and then peeps can edit it by putting their signatures on it!!!!

I DONT KNOW what your on about :) :D :kusatchi: <_< :mimitchi: :nyatchi:

Admin's Birthday is September 15 FYI! So you could start it now! :mimitchi:

•GV3•

I'm not sure what Admin's birthday is! But it sounds like a good idea! :mimitchi:

Yeah cool! But it wont be much of a surprise..... seeing as he checks all the post he already knows what we r planning.....

yay people acutally read my posts.. anyway.. could we get some more people to think of ideas too? And i guess your're right.. Admin will probably see this post.. but anyway he/she wont see the picture/poster thing or whatever we do.. all we need is to find out his/her birthday.. not the YEAR,, just the date and month.. that way we can respect his/her privacy.

devil.tara

Well I can animate the card. Make things move on it, and all that.

Good idea, but I don't think everyone's name would fit :furawatchi:

That wouldn't be very fair, though. Maybe each one of us could make a card??
That sounds like a good idea! But that would be ALOT of cards..... *.*

That sounds like a good idea! But that would be ALOT of cards..... *.*
Ya.. maybe we could split into groups and each group make a card.. like all the angelgotchis, all the lifetime angelgotchis.. and the members are all split up in one group and make a card. Maybe everyone who likes anime could be in a group and sign "from the anime lovers" something like that..

How are we going to do that??? Will someone have to distract him/her by PM him/her? lol.. Maybe we could PM eachother?

Wait! Maybe someone could PM me with something saying like, "Do you want to make admin a b-day card??" and I'll forward it to the next person and they'll forward it again until a lot of people are in!!

I wouldnt mind helping out, I am good at making cards and such.

What would we put on it though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back