What gives?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko_girl

Reaction score
Ok i mostly do know all of the qeustions and all that.. but this one i'm not very sure of.

Heres the Story:

Yesterdasy i Debugged my Tamas I got too pick my character and all that. Anyways when i got to Generation 2 it starts out as a baby.. i thought that you get to pick the character. Anyways Is there som kinda Cheat where you can pick your baby.. or am i just not doing the debugging right? :ichigotchi: PLease dont post fakes to me.. i mostlikely know one whn i see one.

THanks for your help,

-KG

Last edited by a moderator:
you only get to pick your character on gen 1 after that its random. If you want to keep picking your charicter you will have to keep resetting your tama. I debugged my v2 and then changed my mind because it wasnt as fun. If you change your mind and want to undo the debug thing you can but you have to open it back up and get all the lead out with an eraser or use a thin piece of paper and CAREFULLY rub it out of the middle. Let me know if it works.

ya thanks i know how to undebugg and everything.. didnt realy help but thanks anyways... :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back