I can't give away presents!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
Well, whenever I try to connect my v3 on "present" mode it says "sorry list full" but I deleted all of my friends from my friends list, and it still lets me connect on the other modes, just not present mode!

I have a whole bunch of presents wrapped that I can't give to my friends! :ichigotchi:

Oh no.. you've lost all of your freinds. Nah im just kidding anyways its not the freinds you should be deleating its your items. If you click game does it say list full..nope. Well thats because either your items or your treats or other foods if full. Now it only says list full on Present right? Well thats is because you cannot accept any more gifts from the other tamagotchi. And unfortunatly you cant give any away either but there is a way to trash items too. To trash an item or food doesnt matter go to the little book (last) Click on present pick item ot Food but you must know which section is full itme or food. If its the items say... click the "b" button on the item you want to trash it says wrap now instead of click the "b" button again click the "A" button it will show a trash can if you are going to trash it and it is on the trash can press "B" button and it will say sure...and so on you know the rest...

hope i helped... thats long LOL

-KG

*Edited* Spelling oops :ichigotchi: *

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, whenever I try to connect my v3 on "present" mode it says "sorry list full" but I deleted all of my friends from my friends list, and it still lets me connect on the other modes, just not present mode!
I have a whole bunch of presents wrapped that I can't give to my friends! :angry:
it means you item list like kiko_girl says try that i am not sure deleting your friends was a good idia.

you have too many items .. when you connect with friends and do present, you never know which tama is going to give the present. SO, since you're list is full, you wouldn't be able to receieve gifts. Try getting rid of one.

tehe the same thing happend to me a while ago, so i just deleted a present like Kiko Girl said and everything is good now.

You can only have 15 items, so start giving away gifts, lol! :angry:

Oh no.. you've lost all of your freinds. Nah im just kidding anyways its not the freinds you should be deleating its your items. If you click game does it say list full..nope. Well thats because either your items or your treats or other foods if full. Now it only says list full on Present right? Well thats is because you cannot accept any more gifts from the other tamagotchi. And unfortunatly you cant give any away either but there is a way to trash items too. To trash an item or food doesnt matter go to the little book (last) Click on present pick item ot Food but you must know which section is full itme or food. If its the items say... click the "b" button on the item you want to trash it says wrap now instead of click the "b" button again click the "A" button it will show a trash can if you are going to trash it and it is on the trash can press "B" button and it will say sure...and so on you know the rest... 

hope i helped... thats long LOL

-KG

*Edited* Spelling oops :angry: *
I had a feeling it was that, I was just hoping there was a better alternative to trashing items.

It seems like a waste.

Youonly have to trash one item, as long as you only have 14 items everything will be okay!!

<3's

Pm me if u wanna talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back