Here you can find things that might really help !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_V3

Reaction score
Games:

Get

In this game you have to get all the notes and avoid the poos.( It's simple )

Bump

In this game you have too bump other characters. Give your tamagotchi 7 time outs ( if your tama is a girl ) and 8 time outs ( if your tama is a boy ) and the bumps will be easier to do until level 4 .

Flag

In this game you have to press buttons like the arrows show ex: >press C

< press A <> or >< press A & C at the same time . If you see the arrow with a round end(some thing like this D ) just skip them( don't press anything until you'll see a pointy arrow)

, or else D will trick you and you will loose. )

Heading

In this game you have to hit the ball with your tama's head . Use buttons A & C to move to the left or right and use B to jump up and hit the ball.

You might find this strange but what I do is after I jump up and hit the ball I go to the middle so I won't have to go from the right to the left which takes a long time and I could loose, but if I will always be in the middle I could just press the button and hit.

Memory

In this Game you have to memories the way arrows showed and press the buttons A B and C ex: [ tamagotchi shows ] <^ you have to repeat the same pattern ( press A to make < press B to make ^ and press C to make >) and when you repeat the patter and you go to the next level and tamagotchi gives you more arrows .

Sprint

in this game you have to raise other characters and to win you have to keep pressing any button and then you'll win.

Shop codes

Cake- ABBAACBA

Cuckoo Clock CBACCABC

Hair Gel-ACBBBACC

Love Potion (honey)-BCBCCABA

Steak-BCABACBC

Stuffed animal-CACABABC

RC Car 2- AABBCACB

Souvenir

You can only collect souvenirs you can't use them :( .

Point

when you play games you get points and when you have points you can donate them to the king . When you donate enough points for the king , he will thank you and will give you a present.

What I do is :

1.I've earned all the points ( 9999 p.)

2. When My tama eats it gets weight and I whant my tama to be in shape so I play games, but I can't get any more points so ...What's the point of playing a game without even earning anything ?

3. I donate like 300 or 400 points to the king and then play games and earn them back , and then I do it again and again and thats how it becomes easier and it's better ( for me ) to donate points to the King.

Time out/ Praise

Sometimes when your Tama just calles and you see the attention mark is glowing and you chacked on your tama and thre is nothing wrong with it that means you have to press time out and then just check on your tama, because one of the hearts of Happy might go off ( if it does just feed it with a snack ) and if yuor tama is crying or it's in bad mood try to check on it and praise it.

~*~ WELL THAT'S ALL I COULD TELL ~*~ TAHKS FOR READING THIS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BYE*BYE*BYE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_ .-"--._

/ \ / ____\

||\\ / /`(

|| \\ _| '``'-.

| \_\\ ` 9\ ,

\_ 9 _ '-.= .--'|}

| _ \) | / /}}

\/ = \ ;_.'/ .=\.--'`\}

| `-`__.;---.//` '---./'

'.___..-'` `|