Photo
- - - - -

Can you turn it off?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Liz

• liz user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 August 2004 - 02:49 PM ( #1 )

Hey, I just got my tamagotchi connection yesterday and can't seem to remember if you could turn them off. I love this little things it is so much fun to get them again because I used to love 'em back in the day when they first came out in the US. Any help will be appriciated. Oh yeah, it doesn't say in the intructions so I'm pretty sure that you can't turn them off, but just wanna make sure. :D

Replies

Views

Started

20 Aug 2004

Last Post

23 Aug 2004

dashiznit741

• dashiznit741 user photo

Posted 20 August 2004 - 03:09 PM ( #2 )

nope you cant, but dont put to much attention in to the instructions they really dont tell you any thing. :D

Mimitchi

• mimitchi user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 August 2004 - 03:28 PM ( #3 )

nope you cant, but dont put to much attention in to the instructions they really dont tell you any thing.

Actually you can turn them off, by removing the batteries, or sicking the tab back in.
Also you can pause them by pushing A+B then you will see a picture of your tama with pause under it (connection only), People please don't awnser a question, if you don't know the awnser, cough, dashiznit741, cough.

Liz

• liz user photo

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:17 PM ( #4 )

Thanks you guys. LOL, true the instructions don't help much, you could do the same without having to read them. :D

Liz

• liz user photo

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:26 PM ( #5 )

New question, I just didn't want to start a new thread, okay does someone know what are the hearts that are bellow the clock?

Mimitchi

• mimitchi user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:30 PM ( #6 )

Those just represent the second, see as the second go's up, one heart is added... etc. :D

Liz

• liz user photo

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:18 PM ( #7 )

That's what I thought. Thanks. :lol:

ardichan

• ardichan user photo

Posted 21 August 2004 - 10:13 PM ( #8 )

regarding "Turning it off"
I think you can stick the battery tab back in to save the battery. It saves the last major event for you so you can "download" again when you pull the tab back out.
I think I posted more details under the battery tab question.

kryss

• kryss user photo

Posted 23 August 2004 - 06:49 AM ( #9 )

Actually you can turn them off, by removing the batteries, or sicking the tab back in.
Also you can pause them by pushing A+B then you will see a picture of your tama with pause under it (connection only), People please don't awnser a question, if you don't know the awnser, cough, dashiznit741, cough.

so what actually happens when you pause it??? is it just frozen? is the time and everything frozen aswel... and will that mess my tama up? i couldnt like pause it and go to sleep could i? just so that i dont miss nething while im sleeping.....:S