delay in growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko_x3

Reaction score
i understand the growth process.

one human day = one tama year.

if the egg hatches at 2pm (example), your tama will grow a year at 2pm, not when it wakes up in the morning.

but now it doesnt make sense.

i got my tama v3 one week and three days ago and its only five years old !!!

on top of that, my egg hatched around 2:05pm. Now it's 3:11pm and its still five years old !!!

does the growth process slow down as it gets older? shouldnt my tama be 10 years old.. and not FIVE?

can anybody help me?

--Nx3

hey (again). have you been pausing your tama alot? that slows the growth process right down. let me explain the growth process: after being a baby for so long (i'm not sure about the times)( this is a certain amount of unpaused minutes) you grow to a toddler. after being a toddler for a certain amount of unpause hours, you become a teenager. after being a teenager for a certain amount of unpaused hours, you become an adult. and when you've been an adult for 72hours the matchmaker comes!

similarly, when your tamagotchis been alive for 24 hours without pausing, you gain a year. but if you have paused, its not to say you wont gain a year ever, it just means that if you had it paused for 4 hours, it's gonna take four more hours for it to gain a year. PLEASE NOTE: this is just my theoroy based on the time the matchmaker comes (i.e after 72hrs of being an adult. btw, this IS A TRUE FACT)

otherwise, sometimes it just takes longer when it's young. for example, my tamagotchi was 1 year old and i'd had it for 3 days.

i havent paused mine at all. i dont like pausing my tamas because, as you said, it slows down the growth process.

i guess some days it just doesnt change.

thanks !!

no prob. like i said, sometimes it just take a little longer, like i got my tama in the afternoon, around 3pm, and at 7pm it grew a year. but there isn't a problem with your tama. also, maybe certain types of tamas (likie mametchi etc) grow slower

did you press reset and download it a lot? once I did it too many times and my tama turned into an oldie but, it was just 6 years old! did you press reset and download it?

did you press reset and download it a lot? once I did it too many times and my tama turned into an oldie but, it was just 6 years old! did you press reset and download it?
no i didnt. the only time i reset it was at the beginning after the batteries were changed. no extra times.

hey! you joined tamatalk two days before me!
wow. pretty close :angry: :wub: ;) ;) :D :p :nazotchi:

Do you know wat sucked? I put my tamagotchi in the pocket of my jeans and it kept pausing beacause the pocket was tight!

Do you know wat sucked? I put my tamagotchi in the pocket of my jeans and it kept pausing beacause the pocket was tight!
please dont post your own stuff on a topic post.

start your own topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back