Pokemon Group Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
^_^ [SIZE=14pt]Hello! This is a really cool group hatching. If you wanna join, all you gotta do is pick a pokemon you wanna be, how it looks like, and we start, talking about stuff! Simple! So come one and join![/SIZE] :D

great i was a pokemon freak until i found tamagochi and i want to be Furret and i have over 200 pokemon cards!!!!!! i am going to count them and get back to you on that !!!!

ill join and i will be Pichu!!!!!!!!!! i love pichu and it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

i absolutly love Furret !!!!!!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be mudkip! I love them! They are sosososossososos cuuuuuuute! its my favorite pokemon of all time!

Do the new pokemon released in the new games count? if so im Gonobe! (Munchlax) pre-evolution of Snorlax! yes its a real pokemon coming next year!

I have every version of pokemon except emerald which i am getting next week!

Besides the regulars i have all the others, Pokemon Trading Card Video Game, Pokemon Puzzel League, Pokemon Mini, Pokemon mini games (all)!

And i STILL like pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back