Should i get one??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi!

I saw in a shop them, and i was wondering if you think that i should get one? What do they do that is so cool? Tell me all about them and tell me if you think i should get one.

-jappyx

I wouldn't, but then again, that's me. I saw them in the store and all it is is a little clay figure in some water with strings attached to make it move. You just hit buttons and it makes sounds. Pretty weird to me, but then again, many people think that all Tamagotchis do is make noice....

Pip is correct.There isn't much to Aquapets.Were it me I'd just use the money to buy another Tamagotchi,heck even a Nano pet would be better.

Come to think of it, I think my three year old cousin had one and I played with it for ten minutes or so thinking at the beginning, "Oh what's this? Awww, this is cute!" and then at the end of the ten minutes completely bored and setting it in the corner. Those things cost ten dollars? Wow... kind of expensive for what you get. Lol.

Yeah, I'd give you mine if I could!

Cost me 14$!

Don't get one unless it costs around 4$

Well, you have all made me want to not get one. Lol. I think ill save my money for another tama.

I might get one if I have a few extra money to buy that. They seem cute! :(

they are cute to look at - but u get sick of them pretty quickly - they are way too noisy and get very annoying.

take it from me jappyx - i don't think they'd really be your sort of thing - tho u can have my bright pink one if u like LOL :D

they are cute to look at - but u get sick of them pretty quickly - they are way too noisy and get very annoying.take it from me jappyx - i don't think they'd really be your sort of thing - tho u can have my bright pink one if u like LOL :D
:kuribotchi: LOL.

Sure, i'll have it :blink: Just Jokes! :hitodetchi:

*coughs* not trying to be...well bad and all but ever since a friend told me that the whole aqua pet thing was shaped...er lets say kinda wrong like..lets say a part of a person I won't say, I will never get one x.x;;

can aqua pets evolve ? no

can aqua pets buy stuff at a shop ? no

can aqua pets grow older ? no

can aqua pets have kids ? no

can aqua pets give each other presents ? no

i think you get where im going

make one

put a bit of clay on strings in a jam ja full of water put a few sounds and voila :furawatchi:

can aqua pets evolve ? nocan aqua pets buy stuff at a shop ? no

make one

put a bit of clay on strings in a jam ja full of water put a few sounds and voila :p
ROTFL exactly XD

can aqua pets evolve ? nocan aqua pets buy stuff at a shop ? no

make one

put a bit of clay on strings in a jam ja full of water put a few sounds and voila :wacko:
Not really. They make sounds. Yeah kinda lame. Im gonna buy one because I collect

Tamagotchi's/Virtual Pet's/Electronic Pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back