OI I am a tad late...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukie99

Reaction score
Ok I forgot to make a tama log for my baby boy. So lets begin.. Shall we?

Name: Ryu

Type: Mitzutamachi

Generation: 1

Weight: 13lbs

Hunger: 4 hearts

Happy: 4 hearts

Training:[l_______]

Today Ryu had a poop.. And we also beat a game of Get. We didnt even stand a chance against

the otokitchi. But at least we got 80 points from Bump!

... I just fed Ryu.. Twice.

Now...

Weight: 15lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryu made a poop again. I had to clean it up, icky. I wonder why they dont urinate? Its a weird thing to ponder ... Anyways, I got alot of souvenirs today! Like.. ALOT of souvenirs. When school starts, I wont even have time for my poor lil tama. I would die if anyone other than my friends, found out I had a tamagotchi. In highschool... I didnt expect there to be so many people who hate you because you have your own thing. I have a different hair style (I have long hair kinda) so I dont give them any reason to hate me. I stay away from them, but sometimes I just cant and I got into a fight with this one kid.. He never showed up when we were supposed to actually fight. I didnt talk about it tho, kause he stopped bothering me after that.. I hate that lil -beep for 23 minutes- ahh. Anyways...

I did add in all 7 shop codes, and I got the !! item. I cant wait to use all my new items. 2 kids down the street (which is probably why I got picked on by others) are about.. 5 and 6 years younger than me. They have mated their tamagotchis. I am destined to mate with one of their tamagotchis, and the little boy beside my house was tama-less so I gave him my camo v2 to keep until he could keep a v3. He appreciated it alot, and got me an extra battery for my tama! ^^

Type: Young Mametchi

Years old: 1

Weight: 20lbs

Training:[llll__]

YAY. Today Ryu evolved from a mizutamatchi to a young mametchi. I am so happy, I love young mametchi. I also bought some french fries. I would like to reward young mametchi with some store bought food -- He has grown up pretty good and I hope I can at least get good a tamagotchi to mate with the 2 tamagotchis down the street. OI, I am so excited. Micheal, the one who takes good care of his tama, is currently on his gen. 2.. While Rudi, is on his gen 1 because he drops his tama alot and it kinda got screwed, while I have had my tamagotchi since Febuary.. And it isnt wrecked or anything (minus some minor scratches). My next door neighbour, fahad, got a new v3 so that makes 3 other people (besides me) have tamagotchis. Yay. SO many tama's to enter into my friends list now! I am going into grade 10 .. So there arent many people with tamas, I dont even think ANYONE has tamas in my highschool. :( Oh well. Thats it for now!

Type: Young Mametchi

Years old: 1

Weight: 23lbs

Training:[lllllllll] **FULL**

SO today, I woke up really late, and my tama had 4 empty hearts for both Hunger and Happy.

I was so mad! I went to bed late last night,kause I went to the movies with my girlfriend, and some other friends.. Then after I stayed out till 1:00AM at my girflriends house and I didnt get to sleep till 3:00 AM (Because I missed dinner). So I woke up at 12:00 PM today and I was just like.. GAH. Anyways.. I just bought a couple items today. I accidentally fed my tamagotchi a muffin yesterday. He absoloutley positivley did hate it. It made his happy and hungry hearts go down to 0.

Note: Never give muffins to young mametchis

Latest posts

Back