HELPFUL TIPS^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_shadowz^_^

Reaction score
SAVING BATTERIES( how not to waste it)

1. turn the sound off

2. after ur tama goes to sleep, turn the light back on bacause if u turn it off it wastes energy. since its all black it uses alot of pixels that wastes energy

3. dont keep that attention icon on for too long

HEADING GAME

do u find it hard to catch the ball? if u do use this tip

after making every move go back to the middle so u dont have to move so much! this tip really works i alwayz get excellent ! :) B)

and umm dont connect alot, that also waste batteries, its ok to connect but not 24/7 - again exzagerrating- yes i spelled it wrong :ph34r:

also , when its cold your tama might freeze in the cold ! actually it will! once i brought my tama out in the winter it froze and it kept on beeping continously until i took the batteries out , so never connect in the freezing cold! make a little pouch thing to put em in. it isnt good to connect in very very cold weather, i had experience :mellow: i was connecting in very cold weather when it just froze while sending a present...so it was stuck ;) keep your tama WARM but not that warm that its scorching hot or the screen will turn black..it never happened to me but i heared about it. n if it does turn black put it in the freezer for a couple of seconds - not too long- and i think it will go back to normal! . i found out somewhere.. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back