Do you read Manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi Lover

Reaction score
So...do you read manga or watch a certain anime?

I watch Samurai Deeper Kyo.....NARUTO(A LOT), and....FMA.

I only read Naruto....it's really obsessive.... B)

Weird...that's all I've been thinking about for the past.....2 months?

I read any manga I can get my hands on!^.^

I have soooooooo many fave ones its

hard to pick! But my most fave ones are

1: Absloute boyfriend

2: Ceres celestial legend

3: Ranma 1/2

those are my top 3! They are soooooooo

AWSOME! But there are so many more!

So its hard to chose

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right it is ^.^
Who's your fave characters?

Mine are:

Neji

GAARA(!)(Don't you love him when he's a baby with a teddy bear?)

Sasuke(duh)

Kankuro

Hehe...you should check out my blog in my sig for tons of avvies of naruto! (I'm not trying to advertise..........just suggesting)

I have Tokyopop manga, Its better then the american comics, Inuyasha isnt printed in Official Manga style, But its easier to read, Chobits Manga is pure Manga, But in with english language, I like the official manga better

I have Tokyopop manga, Its better then the american comics, Inuyasha isnt printed in Official Manga style, But its easier to read, Chobits Manga is pure Manga, But in with english language, I like the official manga better
Inuyasha is done vy Viz/Shouen Jump. Not my favourite Manga distrubtors.

ADV Manga and TokoyoPop are theb est ones and Dark Horse ones are good also.

And MB.. Not all manga is that great.. alot of Western ones are better then most Manga. But most of my manga are in pure Japanese.

I own Disgaea, PhantomBrave and Wild ARMS ones. And Ganbare Goemon mangas.

My parents refuse to buy me any manga after seeing the chobits graphics, Ur lucky Tink
They'd refuse to buy you Saiyuki if they saw it. ^^'

And then there is Those who Hunt eleves.. which isn't for kids. ^___^'

It's a comedy Manga/Anime.. but not suitable for kids.

Which manga is most suitable for a almost 12 yr old!? But has a good plotline and dont suck at drawing!?

Which manga is most suitable for a almost 12 yr old!? But has a good plotline and dont suck at drawing!?
True fans do not judge by artwork.

And look on the back of manga books at a book store to see what is suitable for your age.

Shaman King is suitable for young people, as well for Yu-Gi-Oh and DBZ. KH manga is for all ages.

Gamersz HEaven is for 13 and up. Graviation is for 16 and up and so is Saiyuki.

My brother has a Yu Gi Oh Manga Volume 1, He wont let me read it, And to tell the truth as long as its true manga Ill read it

My brother has a Yu Gi Oh Manga Volume 1, He wont let me read it, And to tell the truth as long as its true manga Ill read it
There is o such thing as "True Manga". Only to the wannbe Manga fans there are.

But I can read Japanese and Korean.. thus me owning Manga in Japanese. Over thrity I owna re in Japanese.

My parents refuse to buy me any manga after seeing the chobits graphics, Ur lucky Tink
Well, its easy to understand

why! its like 16 up!

But alot of my mangas are 16 up!^.^

But there the best ones! I don't really

like the ones for younger kids. Some of

them are really fruity.

It doesn't really matter what kind of manga I read...I just don't read the kind at the school bookfairs...chances are they're just....not interesting.

I only read Shonen Jump Manga.....I just realized......

I love chobuts manga :3 so cute and funny, Chii "This is a tasty side dish *points to a topless women*"

I love all mangas, As long as they arent American Made (Not like Spider man yuck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back