Growing Up and Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.Jordan1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a couple of questions and I am hoping someone will help.

Question 1 - how old must my tam be before it turns in to an adult?

Queston 2 - I am assuming there are different adult tams, like in the 90's version (which I also have and have had since 1998!) is there any websites that have pictures of the new version of tam adults?

:rolleyes:

hey alex.jordan1, i dnt know how old ur tam has 2 b 2 turn in an adult but there r different adult characters and if u click the link in my signature u'll find pictures of them there. there is also different teenage characters that u can get but u always get itchigotchi wen u 1st play

:rolleyes: hehe kool dats my tama...sorry. Why is it you always get that tamagotchi you just sed the first time you play? is that the mushroom looking one coz dats the 1 i got :D

Marc!

i dunno, i read it on tamagod's website, i was askin in a post the other day whether it meant i was takin bad care of it and madrox sed no, u jst always get it 1st time u play. it kinda looks like an upside down strawberry with a face. if u go 2 the link in my name u can c the character there

lol, it reminds me more of a lady bird

a bug, its called a lady bird in england, but it has like red back with black spots

duh :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back