my tamas r in love!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are your tamas in love???

• yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

• maybe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have 3 tamas.2v3's 1 v2. my v3's r in love! my v2 already has a baby. my tamas gaz and tomie, r in love! they dont have babies yet, but they will soon! and whenever they give a present to each other, they kiss! :angry: -awww... that's sweet. yes it is my forum buddy! and they will mate soon!

that happened to me today.now they all have baby's!Except one.

That happened to me once and they never had a baby!!!!! SO DELETE THEM FROM UR FRIENDS LIST AND CONNECT THEM ONCE BECAUSE IF U JUST LEAVE THEM WITH 4 HEARTS AND CONNECT THEY MIGHT GET MARRIED BUT IF THEY ARE LIKE 4 YEARS OLD DO NOT CONNECT THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ADULTS. WAIT FOR THEM TO BE 6 YEARS OLD THE U CAN KEEP ON CONNECTING T WILL HAVE A BABY! hope that helped

Esto

E

ES

EST

ESTO

EST

ES

E

COOL

That happened to me once and they never had a baby!!!!! SO DELETE THEM FROM UR FRIENDS LIST AND CONNECT THEM ONCE BECAUSE IF U JUST LEAVE THEM WITH 4 HEARTS AND CONNECT THEY MIGHT GET MARRIED BUT IF THEY ARE LIKE 4 YEARS OLD DO NOT CONNECT THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ADULTS. WAIT FOR THEM TO BE 6 YEARS OLD THE U CAN KEEP ON CONNECTING T WILL HAVE A BABY! hope that helped
Esto

E

ES

EST

ESTO

EST

ES

E

COOL
what?! i deleted them from the list and nothing happened when i connected them again!! Now they arent in love anymore!..what you said was very confusing and i want my tamas in love again! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back