My v3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yorkielover

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt] I have two v3s, and my brother has one...but I mostly take care of his! My brothers is the snakeskin, my first one is um the sky blue with white and greenish bluish spots on it, and my second one is the pink with hearts. Here are the stats for them:[/SIZE]

Snakeskin

Name: Luke

Type: Mametchi (not fair!)

Weight: 32 pounds

Hungry: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Training:9/9

Generation: 1

Gotchi Points: 5977

Currently:I dunno wat he is doing because my brother just took him away.. :)

Extra stuff: He has a baby boy!

----------------

Sky Blue

Name: Emmie (after my yorkie who passed away.. :eek: )

Type: I dunno..it looks like a chicken..

Weight: 21 pounds

Traning: 8/9

Generation: 2

Gotchi Points:9999

Currently: Jumping around..

Extra Stuff: Her mom was this- :angry: - a memetchi named Miley and somehow Luke and her were partners even though she already had Emmie...

---------------

Pink Hearts

Name: Bobby

Type: Pyonkotchi

Weight: 32 pounds

Traning: 9/9

Generation: 1

Gotchi Points: 4411

Currently: Hopping around the screen..

Extra Stuff: When Bobby was a toddler he was the triangle one..and then turned into and I think it is Obotchi ( it has the little hair curl..) and I thought that turns into a Mametchi..but then he became this Pyonkotchi!! >.< at least it is kinda cute..

---------------------

And that is all for today...I think!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt] No it isn't that...it is only a teenager...um it is a hinatchi...yah.i had a [/SIZE] :( when i got my first tamagotchi which was a v2...I named him bob..then the battery ran out and I lost it...whee

[SIZE=8pt] Right now the stats are the same, but Emmie has a 9/9 now! Yay! What will it turn into? I hope it isn't ugly when it is an adult! PLEASE DON"T BE UGLY! ok well I don't have that much else to say...so good bye![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]sorry I was gone for a few days...ok well Bobby had a baby boy! AHH! I wanted a girl! I even pressed b and it still gave me a stupid boy! Oh well.. and then Emmie evolved into an adult and she is only 3 years old! I thought it happened when she was 4 years...well she is that kreepy frankenstein head thing!! AHHHH! THAT IS EVEN WORSE THAN BOBBY HAVING A BOY!!!! so I put the hohotchi costume on her..MUCH BETTER! Well the stats are the same except Luke is 9 (AHHH WILL HE JUST GO AWAY SO I CAN NAME THE BABY!!) and Bobby is 8 years..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] FINALLY LUKE AND BOBBY LEFT THE BABIES! YAY! Well that is probably the only thing I have to say for now. Here are the stats..[/SIZE]

Snakeskin

Name: Todd (my brother named it)

Type: Mohitamatchi

Weight: 11 pounds

Training:1/9

Gotchi Points: 9999

Currently: Jumping around the screen

Extra stuff: ---

----------------

Sky Blue

Name: Emmie (after my yorkie who passed away.. )

Type: UGLY FRANKENSTEIN ONE!!!!

Weight: 31 pounds

Traning: 9/9

Gotchi Points:9999

Currently: Jumping around..

Extra Stuff: ---

---------------

Pink Hearts

Name: Sasuke (ok well I took out the "u" but that is wat is want his name to be!)

Type: Telecthi (boy)

Weight: 6 pounds

Traning: 1/9

Gotchi Points: 2579

Currently: Paused

Tomorrow I am gonna change the date to Valentines day for Emmie and then matchmaker will come! I am gonna try to make it a girl..all I have to do is press b right? anyway it is gonna be a girl!! IT BETTER BE!!!! I will name it sakura (I will have to take out a letter :huh: ) and then she will be partners with sasuke! ...yah I like the show Naruto!!

Latest posts

Back