DO NOT ___ tamas,,,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefir

Reaction score
DO NOT put tamas in water, do not put them next to a computer, do not leave them lying in the sun, and DEFINETLY don't bring them to school, they may get lost or stepped on or stolen or taken away.

I MEAN these warnings!

Put them next to the computer?what will that do? my tamas are next to the computer right now.

If you put your tamas VERY CLOSE to the computer it will damage the computer and tyour tama will act......weird
Oh dear how are we supposed to put passwords in from TamaTown then?

It would rather defeat the object of having TamaTown wouldn't it?

I'll just leave my 7 tama's sitting here with me in front of the computer for now, just like I have done everyday for heaven knows how long until I see one of them acting 'weird' ! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, don't let them touch the computer!

It is just like a magnet, when it is in close contact with a TV or computer it damages the TV or computer!

you guys, don't be rude.

They were jsut giving you a friendly warning, they were trying to help. Just because it didnt happen to your tamababe, doesn't mean it won't happen to some others.

Don't punish someone for helping, it's rude.

I took my tamas to skool today and I just kept them in my pencil case with the sound off. and they didnt get stolen, but if I found a tama you bet I'd keep it! it better be a v2 tho, i dont have 1

For those of you who dont know, Pinefir is right. Magnetism will screw up your computer. I am, however, not sure if putting your tama near the computer will harm it. I do know, though, that magnetism can seriously screw up your computer.

For further reference, do NOT put magnets in/on your computer (not the monitor, the actually computer with your hardrives in it and what not.)

For those of you who dont know, Pinefir is right. Magnetism will screw up your computer. I am, however, not sure if putting your tama near the computer will harm it. I do know, though, that magnetism can seriously screw up your computer.
For further reference, do NOT put magnets in/on your computer (not the monitor, the actually computer with your hardrives in it and what not.)
While I agree, magnets can harm (ie: erase the formatting/information on the chips) your computer... I don't believe your tamagotchi... or even a handful of them... have the power to do that. That is... IF they were magnets. But seeing as tamagotchis themselves are like mini-computers whereupon they have information chips and respond to functions inputted through a circuit board.... I highly doubt they have magnets installed in them. I think running a magnet over your tamagotchi would do more harm to it than it would to your computer. Then again, you'd have to have a high powered magnet, and remove the casing (of either product) to do any severe damage.

Though, I also agree. While I doubt your average fridge magnet can do severe harm I do not recommend attaching such to your computer "tower" or harddrive. It could cause some minor failures.

Shoolis okay... as long as they stay in your pockey or desk and you don't bring them out too much. And here's a tip: If you always seem to get caught with your tama at school, you might have a friend who is good with tamas and never get's caught! Make sure u trust the person. My tamas babysitter is great with tamas but forgets to check on them sometimes. Never got caught though! :p

Dude, I took my tama to school for about a week and nothing happend! :) :D -_- -_- :wacko: :ph34r: NO offence or anything

I just put my V4 up to the monitor, nothing.

But the magnet thing is true, my brother put a magnet up to his screen and a rainbow blob appeared.

Dude, I took my tama to school for about a week and nothing happend! ^_^ :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: NO offence or anything
Don't bump topics more than 1 month old at least. This topic has been here since summer break, since I can see my post!

Dude, I took my tama to school for about a week and nothing happend! :D :) ;) :D :wacko: :wacko: NO offence or anything
It's a warning, it could happen tommorow or something, all right? Pinefir is only trying to help! He/she is quite right!

Yea if you take them to school, they will get taken away by teachers. Teachers and Tamas don't get along lol

About the computer magnetism thing, you may be half right. A tamagotchi's battery could affect it that much, only if you put it like, near the inside of your computer (most of that part ois magnetic). Taking them to school can get you into trouble, maybe, (for my school, you're dead meat if you have a Gameboy/portable game, CD/mp3 player or virtual pet with you) and putting them in water is a plain no-no.

and i take my tama to school everyday for the whole year...nothing happened :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back