My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi471995

Reaction score
After reading mimitchi&hanatchilover's log (which is very interesting) and after reading radioactiveheat's log (which is also really really interesting) I've decided to make my own log. I have 4 tamas. I have 3 v2's and 1 v3. only my v3 and one of my v2's have batteries, but i'll be getting batteries for my other ones soon.

v3- light green with flowers and palm trees, light purple buttons

v2 with batteries- light pink with a dark purple stripe, a dark pink stripe, a light purple stripe, and an orange stripe, light pink buttons.

v2 without batteries- white with different color lifesavers on it, red buttons

other v2 without batteries- carnation pink with lipstick and lips on it, yellow buttons

my v2's will be v2 1, v2 2, and v2 3. the one with batteries and the stripes on it is v2 1. my white v2 with life savers on it is v2 2 and my v2 with lipstick and lips on it is v2 3.

V3 updates will be in hot pink.

my v2 updates will be in orange.

(i know i probably sound really serious right now, but i'm not.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok now i'll start my log!!

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Updates!![/SIZE]

Here is my v3's stats!!

Name: Nikki

stage: teenager

type: patapatatchi

weight: 22 lbs.

generation: 1

hungry: ♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥

training: {llllllll-} 8 bars

And that ends the V3 stats.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 Updates!! [/SIZE]

Here's my v2 1's stats!!

Name: Josh

stage: teenager

type: UFOtchi

weight: 24 lbs.

generation: 1

hungry: ♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

training: {lllllll--} 7 bars

And that ends the V2 1 stats.

[SIZE=10pt]V3 Updates[/SIZE]

Nikki is sleeping right now. She's so cute. I really hope I get a kuchipatchi :angry: on my v2 or my v3 because :angry: kuchipatchi is my favorite tamagotchi ever and i never had a :angry: kuchipatchi before. :angry: Today she just turned 3. I think she's going to turn into an adult tomorrow. There's nothing much to say, so that concludes the v3 updates.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 Updates[/SIZE]

Josh is also sleeping right now. I also hope that I get an :p androtchi because i never got them before and i really like them :angry: . today Josh just turned 3. he's probably going to turn into an adult tomorrow. i've been connecting Josh and Nikki a lot. I hope they get married when they are adults.

and that concludes the V2 updates.

actually, now i've decided to have seperate logs for my v2 and my v3. no more "v3 updates" or color codes or anything like that. just fun log writing. so this is going to be my log for my v3 and i'm going to start a new log right now for my v2. :angry: :p :angry: :angry:

I've decided (also mentioned in my v2 log) that i'm not going to take good care of my tamagotchis, but still keep them alive for this generation. why you ask? because i found out that tamagotchis with bad health turn into kuchipatchis. and i really want a kuchipatchi so bad!! :ichigotchi: i really hope my plan works!! :huh:

tamagotchi471995 :lol:

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

I've decided to make a different username, i just don't like this one. so my new username is: kuchipatchiluver and i'm going to make new logs too.

Latest posts

Back