My V2 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi471995

Reaction score
Hi!! instead of having one log for my v2 and v3, i've decided to have seperate logs for them. so (obviously) this is my v2 log. enjoy reading!!

(i have 2 more v2 tamas but they don't have batteries thats why i'm not posting about them now until i get batteries.)

tama stats:

name: Josh

stage: teenager

type: UFOtchi

weight: 24 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

training: {lllllll--} 7 bars

generation: 1

right now josh is sleeping. tomorrow he should turn into an adult. i connect josh and nikki a lot. (nikki is my v3. see my v3 log for details) i want them to get married. and they are the same exact age. still only 4 smilies. i wonder... can u have a v2 marry a v3? oh well i'll try. anyway, i've had my tamagotchis for a while now. i've had this v2 since december '05. but i stopped playing with them for a long time. then i decided to play with them again, but they had dead batteries, so i only got 2 batteries. (they're really expensive!! at radio shack, i bought 2 batteries and it was $9.05 including tax!!) oh well i hope when Josh turns into an adult he'll turn into a kuchipatchi (they're my favorite tamagotchis ever!! ;) or an androtchi :angry: i really like them a lot, too. i've never gotten a kuchipatchi or an androtchi before. i do get masktchis a lot though. i hate masktchis, they look weird. :angry: well there's nothing much to say. bye!! ;) :angry: :p :ph34r: :angry: :angry:

I've decided not to take good care of my tamagotchis unless they're so unhealthy that they will die. why you ask? because i just found out that tamagotchis with bad health turn into kuchipatchis. and i want a kuchipatchi so bad!!! and i'm going to update everyday. i love writing logs!! well i hope my plan works.

tamagotchi471995 :ichigotchi:

Latest posts

Back