My V2 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
hi!! (as mentioned in my v3 log) i switched usernames so instead of Tamagotchi471995 its kuchipatchiluver. same thing as my log on my other account. so here's my stats:

name: Josh

stage: teen

type: UFOtchi

generation: 1

weight: 24 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

i'm trying to get Nikki and Josh to marry each other. (nikki is my v3. see v3 log for details) so far they only have 4 smiley faces. not going to take good care of him, just to keep him alive for now because i really want a kuchipatchi :ichigotchi: so bad!! and it says tamagotchis who have bad health turn into kuchipatchis. well i hope it works. i'm off to update my v3 log. :huh:

kuchipatchiluver :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
my tamas just woke up about 10 minutes ago. they should evolve into adults today. everythings pretty much to same. i'm going to play some games... oh wait! Josh just called me. he called me for no reason so i gave him a time out. now he has 8 training bars. ok now i'm going to play a game. brb...

I played heading. i got 20 points. now he has 1,851 points. now i'll play another game.

I played jump. i got 50 points from it. now i have 1,901 points. right now he's 22 lbs. and all of his hearts have ♥♥♥♥

WHEN IS HE GOING TO EVOLVE????? :lol: :mametchi: :huh: :ichigotchi: :lol: :lol: :nazotchi: oh well. i guess i'll have to wait. i'll post later.

kuchipatchiluver :rolleyes:

now its probably going to take longer for Josh to turn 4 years old and evolve because i had to put him on pause while i went swimming. oh well, i'll be up late and posting very often. i'm really glad that my school allows tamagotchis, as long as we turn the sound off and we pay attention in class. ^_^ :unsure: :mametchi: :furawatchi: :lol: :p ;) i'll post later and i'll post very often. i love having my own log!!

kuchipatchiluver :)

well i guess he'll turn 4 tomorrow and turn into adults. he's sleeping sleeping now. and tomorrow i'll have a lot more to write. 3x the writing. yay!!!!! :furawatchi: lol i'll post tomorrow morning if i'm not busy. and later on. well you know how much i love to post in this log, so blah. lol

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi:

oh i almost forgot something! please do not post in here. if you want to tell me something than please PM me. but other than that, read away!!

[SIZE=14pt]OMG!!!![/SIZE]

no, Josh didn't evolve. he's still sleeping. but i just checked to see if he turned 4 yet and he's 4!! so tomorrow he'll definataly evolve!! i really hope its a new character, not a Masktchi, i always get Masktchis and i'm bored with them and they look weird and ugly. well oh well if he does turn into one. i'll have 2 polls. please vote in them!! you'll see what they're about when i make them.

btw, the polls will probably be in the "Whats On your mind?" section. please vote in them!! Bye!!

forget about 2 polls i only have one cuz i forgot what the other one was about.

as soon as i unpaused my tamas this morning (actually at 2 pm lol) (i pause my tamas before i go to bed during summer vacation so they don't get sick and die or anything like that) Josh turned into a......

:furawatchi: POCHITCHI!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

are pochitchis :lol: a secret character or something? because one time i read on this website that they were. maybe it was only for japanese tamas or something. idk but please pm me if you know if they're secret or not. also, i connected Nikki and Josh just once this morning and they had 4 hearts!!! my plan worked!! yay!!! i'm glad i got a new character. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

kuchipatchiluver :D

Last edited by a moderator:
so now here are his stats:

OHHH MAN!! i was checking his stats and he was really close up to the screen and i didn't get to watch him because i pressed a button. oh well now here are the stats:

name: Josh

generation: 1

stage: adult

type: pochitchi :furawatchi:

hungry: ♥♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

training: {lllllllll} full

weight: 34 pounds

i'm so happy today!!!

kuchipatchiluver :blink:

so, actually i've decided to just have one log for all of my tamas. so now my v2 log will be with my v3 log, so make sure u check that out.

kuchipatchiluver :unsure:

Latest posts

Back