My tamagotchi connexion 2 changes when visiting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toykopop

Reaction score
When I connect my tamagotchi connexion ver 2 with my tamagotchi connection ver 1, when visiting my tamagotchi changes into a different character, it is pictured under the friends list as a black ball wearing a hat <_<

Has this happened to you?

I think its quite cute:p

That's Nazotchi. It's what you get from connecting a tamagotchi connexion/connection and I'm pretty sure tamagotchi plus, with a version 2 like keitai, connexionv2 or connection v2.

o ok, thankyou:D

I am quite enjoying the tamagotchi connexion 2, better actually than the othersi have had i the past, i have a collection of connection ver 1 which i have been linking up with the ver 2. I love to see it change character, its so cute@!

o cool! yeah the tamagotchis you get in australia are the connexion's which sadly you cant debug. I am trying to get a connection off ebay so i can debug it. <_<

I have pictures of ALL the debugged characters, but I don't know what the website is :unsure:

It happens when my sister connects her version 2 tamagotchi connection to my version 1 tamagotchi connection as well. Me and my sis have connections, and we live in Australia.

I have pictures of ALL the debugged characters, but I don't know what the website is :D
awww:(

the tamagotchis you get in australia are the european version so you cant debug them anyway.

It happens when you your V2 character goes to visit your V1 character because probably your V2 character isn't in the memory of the your V1. So it picked Nazotchi for it's display...

Did that make sense?

I have pictures of ALL the debugged characters, but I don't know what the website is :huh:
ooohhh could u try to find the site?i wanta see al the debugged characters!!!!!!!

The reason this happenes/happened is because the V1 does not have the charicters on the V2. So it comes out as a nazotchi.

thats fine it doesnt happen to me but only when i connect toi version 1

How steange the exact same thing happend to mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back