To Bandai, please try to explain

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ni-Ni

Reaction score
Hello Bandai:

I read your response to dancinkayley about the Parent section on the V3 Tamagotchi.

It does not explain a similar happening to our v3 tamagotchi.

We are on our 4th generation character....the previous 3 did not die, we took good care of them and each had a baby and eventually the adult tamagotchi left and the baby remained.

In the first few hours of the baby tamagotchi being by itself, we could view the parent list and actually see the last 3 parents no problem.

Then a few hours later and still now, the next day, when we try to check the parent section (we've tried at least a half dozen times at different times throughout the day), we go into the Family section, push B button, see the choices History or Parent, we highlight Parent, push B button, and now no longer have a list of parents at all in that section...not the very first parent (1G), second parent (2G), or third parent (3G). All we get is the beep that indicates that selection does not work.

My daughter is sad because the third parent, she did see it in the parent list in those first few hours..and when she eventually wanted to go to the computer to type in its code, all the parents on the parent list are gone now.

We still have 1 character listed in the history section, which is right, because it was the very first one that died through neglect.

Is there an explanation for why all the parents disappeared?

Yours sincerely,

Ni-Ni's Mama

Man it's a glitch, I have no idea why that happened to me too! Man I didn't get to visit my 2G and my 3G Tamas! :unsure: Sorry, but I don't know why it happens... I'll contact Bandai about this, since us two are getting this probelm. They better tell us good info! I'll tell the info when they reply back. Bye for now!

Asiangotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back