My Tama Stopped Working!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I put my tama V3 on pause about a week ago and came back to it today, the screen was just gray nothing on it. I tried to reset it but it didn't do anything! I need so help!

Well, did you try taking out the batteries and putting them back in? If you didn't, you should try that and then hit reset. I hope it starts working again!

~Tama_Mama27

You left it on on Pause mode for a week?!!! You're crazy!!! Jeez, maybe something unusual happened when you left it there, like too much dust went on the battery or something. Try taking the battery in and out. If it still is blank, leave the battery in there and punch Reset.

You left it on on Pause mode for a week?!!! You're crazy!!! Jeez, maybe something unusual happened when you left it there, like too much dust went on the battery or something. Try taking the battery in and out. If it still is blank, leave the battery in there and punch Reset.
My friend left his baby on pause for a few months to see how old it could get as a bay! Leaving it on pause for a wek isn't bad. And his is a V1!

i left mine on pause for almost 3 weeks now, my mom refuses me to play with it... no dust, just put it in a clean drawer and cover it with paper.

The battery is probably dead. Just replace the battery, select download and Viola!

Remember, Tamagotchis use CR-20232 Batterys.

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back