Debatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like debatchi?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• it's okay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_girl6

Reaction score
i love debatchi it just had a baby does anyone no how to get it :huh: . i forgot already and i want to get it again :blink: :unsure:

I have had a debatchi 3 times.

I've had every single V2 and V3 tamagotchi character at least once! :(

And I'm afriad that there is no percific way to get a debatchi. The tamagotchi characters which you get are all down to luck. :huh:

-sk8er girl-

I don`t like him. on tamatown in the town hall the game where you have to pick the right tama to mach the discription and debatchi`s dicription is tells jokes for attention!!!!!!!! :( :angry: :angry: :( :( :kusatchi: :ph34r: :( :wacko: :wub: :

The ugly big fat stick out teeth stupid Tamagotchi.
*sniffel sniffel* :lol: u didn't have to be that mean and i DO no that it says he tells jokes for attention i was kinda sad about that but its okay for me. well for get about it i'm perkin up already :huh: . well for people who do like debatchi email me at [email protected]

Angel Tama, how mean of you to say this! Debatchi is cute, and if you are a true tamagotchi lover, you should like every tamagotchi.

i've had a debatchi twice on my V3 and they are quite cute :) but one of my debatchi was a boy!

when actullay it looks like a girl!!!!

i know how 2 get a debatchi first it has to be a baby then a tamachi child then a tamachi teenager then when its an adult it will be a debatchi!! :) :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back