THIS IS NOT A LIE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonie

Reaction score
My cousin(17) has been playing with tamagotchi's since she was my age(12) and shes always had her mind set on hanatchi but no success last month she was diagnosed with lung cancer and if they don't find an implant she could die, i just need a few tips on how to get it please!

:unsure: are u there?? :blink:

plz tell me, i've heard that word before...ie: hanatchi....

what is it?? :huh:

how do ya get a picture next to your post? its your avatar like the one that says im so cheesy. :unsure: :blink:

people, give her some sympathy!!!

As for your question, to get a hanatchi is to never let the hearts drop more than just one hungry or just one happy. that is all i know :(hanatchi is a blue seal with a cute pink nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
search it on google. How to get hanatchi. A hanatchi is a like a blue worm with a big pink nose. A tamagotchi.
oh no sorry i was thinking of hinatchi

I can try and ask my friend, she always get them. (I hope your cousin is Ok! :huh: )

Forgive me for asking but what is hanitchi to do with cancer ?

---------------------------

Somebody please help me !!!

I'm new to tama talk , i don't have a clue how you get an avatar or even how to P.M somebody I'm not quite sure what it stands for either.I know , i agree , I am like so stupid.I dunno even how to do like aload of stuff please help me !!

All you clueless people,I will answer you guys one by one so don't post anymore when I'm done.

I'm new to tama talk , i don't have a clue how you get an avatar or even how to P.M somebody I'm not quite sure what it stands for either.I know , i agree , I am like so stupid.I dunno even how to do like aload of stuff please help me !!
I do not know,I think this is spam.

Look, susan_520. you are being VERY mean to Somebody. I suggest you stop right now. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

here is the answer to ur question:

her cousin has a lung problem and she has been trying to get a hanatchi since she was 12 and for her getting a hanatchi would make her feel better. and if anything goes wrong, which i hope not, than at least she'll have a hanatchi for once in her life.

does that answer your question?? by the way, i hope your cousin gets better!!

kuchipatchiluver :blink: ^_^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back