~~~kuchipatchiluver's best log ever!~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
ok. to look at my previous information, go to My V3 log and My v2 log. now here's my new log. but please don't post here. PM me instead. thx :unsure:

today my dad got me batteries for my other v2 tamas.

aww!! so cute!! Nikki (my V3) is brushing her teeth. well not now she stopped. but Josh is taking a bath. i'm not going to take good care of my other 2 tamas so i'll have different characters. here are the stats:

[SIZE=10pt]V3[/SIZE]

Name: Nikki

generation: 1

stage: adult

type: pyonkotchi (currently in a costume)

weight: 37 lbs.

hungry: ♥♥♥♥

happy: ♥♥♥♥

training: {lllllllll} full

[SIZE=10pt]V2 with stripes[/SIZE]

Name: Josh

type: pochitchi :unsure:

weight: 31 lbs.

hungry ♥♥♥

[SIZE=10pt]V2 with lifesavers[/SIZE]

Name: Bob

stage: child

type: Hotodetchi

weight: 34 lbs.

hungry: ♥

happy: ♥

training: {l--------} 1 bar

[SIZE=10pt]V2 with makeup[/SIZE]

Name: Star

type: Hotodetchi

weight: 26 lbs.

hungry: ♥

happy: ♥

kuchipatchiluver :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
and now some interesting stuff. lol

right now bob :unsure: and star :blink: are sleeping. and also, bad care=new characters; maybe but i'll see so i'm doing that with star and bob.

Josh is just hopping around, the usual, same thing with Nikki. and even though this has nothing to do with my log, I MIGHT go to the fair tomorrow. maybe. we might. anyway... now back to talking about my tamas: lol

the costume that Nikki is in is a Hohotchi, but not an actual hohotchi, just a costume. i'm going to play a game with Josh, brb.

ok i'm back. I played slot. I bet 3 points and i got 30 points. now i have 2,400 points.

:huh: kuchipatchiluver :D

hi again. Josh is still the same, just hopping around. So is Nikki but she's not in the costume anymore. let me try on the clone again. its cute to watch it. ok i'm back. she's so cute!! first it stands next to her, then it looks like a giant cotton ball, then it turns into her clone, and then the music comes on and they start dancing. its so cute!! Bob and Star are the same. I only keep them on one heart for hungry and happy. maybe i should keep them on no hearts or only one heart for hungry and 0 hearts for happy. we'll see. also, i only clean up their poop when they have 4 poops next to them. i hope i get neww characters. and i've noticed something. even if i tried really hard to get a kuchipatchi on my 2nd generation, i couldn't, because i looked at this growth chart, and it has something for an odd generation and an even generation. and 2 is even and kuchipatchi wasn't on the even list, he was on the odd list, so i'm trying to get him or a new character for Bob and star, since they're young and on the first generation. i can't wait until Josh and Nikki are 7, then they can have babies. they should turn 5 tonight. and bob and star should turn 1 today. i'm trying to get bob and star married also. so this time i don't need the matchmaker. although i want bob or star or both of them to go to another generation and have kids, i also wanted to see what it was like to have one of them to grow into an oldie. what if they both grow into oldies and then i connect them. would they get married?? (i'm talking about Josh and Nikki now btw.) because they have 4 hearts. i heard that they can't have kids, but if i connect them they'll have the heart. i'm confused. oh well. i'm going to have another poll in "Whats On Your Mind?" but please vote in it!! thx.

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :D :(

[SIZE=10pt]ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!![/SIZE]

and also from now on i'm putting all of my text in orange and all my headings in hot pink if i ever have any.

kuchipatchiluver :huh:

guess what?? if 2 of ur tamagotchis have 4 hearts you don't have to wait until they're 7 to have them married. when i woke up this afternoon, i connected Nikki and Josh and they had 2 very cute baby boys. (they are 5 years old) by the way don't forget to vote in my poll in Whats On Your Mind? Its probably on the second page. anyway, I MIGHT get another v3. maybe. MIGHT. maybe. idk. anyway, bob and star are both 1. oh guess what? yesterday Nikki and Josh were walking around with a backpack on them. they were so cute!! then after that Nikki was taking a bath. Nikki and Josh are very clean. but i think Nikki is the cleanest. Josh just started going up really close to the screen and he's really big and cute when he does it. awww.... Bob and star are rolling around, and Nikki and her baby are just standing there. Bob just called me for no reason so i gave him a time out. he gained another bar of training. I'll tell you the stats after Nikki and Josh leave their babies. I don't have any ideas for names, though. please pm me if you have any ideas for 2 boy names. thx even though this doesn't have anything to do with my tamas, why do people think Billotchi looks weird? I think he's really cute. he looks like a penguin. Bob and star should be evolving today into teenagers. I really hope they turn into Young Mimitchi and Young Mametchi. but i'll be happy with any character. i hope when Nikki and Josh's babies turn into teens that at least one of them turns into a Hikotchi because they're cute and i never had a hikotchi before. or at least i hope they turn into a new character. but oh well if they don't. well there's nothing else to say. I might post later.

kuchipatchiluver :lol: :angry: :eek:

Star just evolved a couple of minutes ago. Now she's an Oniontchi. Bob should evolve in a few minutes because i hatched him probably 5 or 10 minutes after Star. Also, Nikki and Josh were walking around with backpacks on them again. they were so cute!!! i'll post as soon as Bob evolves.

Bob just evolved. Now he's a UFOtchi. he's so cute. (all of my tamas are cute, no matter what lol) I'm going to connect them some more.

also i'm putting another poll. please vote in it and my other poll too. thx

ok after the help and advice people gave me in Whats On Your Mind when I made the poll (no one voted in the poll but they posted some very useful information) I've decided to let Bob and Star grow into Oldies. then Star will be Otokitchi, Bob will be Ojitchi, and their baby will be Oyajitchi. yay!! too bad they're still only 1. and i can't do it on Nikki and Josh because they already have children. I wanted them to be oldies before I go to my friend's house tomorrow, but oh well. Josh is brushing his teeth right now. also, BOB HAS A DEAD BATTERY!!!!! how can that be possible???????????? I just got the battery a few days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can't let him grow into an oldie and have a rare character with Star!!!!! WHY???????????????????????????????????????? i even put him on the clock screen when he was sleeping so i wouldn't waste a lot of battery. I'll post later. i have to figure this out.

kuchipatchiluver :eek: :p :eek:

well i fixed Bob. I pressed reset then I pressed download. so now he's back to normal. I hope. anyway.... now i can mate bob and star again!! yay!! i connected them. Bob gave star poop. lol. i hope the battery doesn't go dead again. i'm back. i just played Jump and Bump with Bob. Also, I've decided to take good care of Star and Bob now. i'm playing bump with star. she won the first round an lost the second round. first she went against a Nikatchi then she lost against an Itchigotchi. i just played heading with star again. i only earned 8 points though. Nikki and Josh still didn't leave yet. I guess you can connect them when they're 5 but they leave when they're like 8 or 9. oh well. I love Nikki and Josh. and Bob and Star. i love all my tamas. i'm gonna call my friend now. by the way PLEASE PM me if you have any name ideas for 2 boys!! thx.

kuchipatchiluver :eek: :p :eek:

i think i know why it had the dead battery sign on my white tamagotchi. i think its because the battery was loose. (it has no back on it) also, earlier Nikki was walking around with a backpack on her again. she was so cute!! I love it when she does that!! I'll post later or tomorrow. probably later, but if not tommorrow then. I'll be at my BFF's house. anyway, thats all i can say.

kuchipatchiluver :lol: :D :D

sry i wasn't able to write in a while. i was at my best friend's house and i tried to load the page but it just wouldn't load. it said there was an error or something. but now i'm happy i'm able to write again. B) :) i'll make another post about my tamas.

kuchipatchiluver :D :p :p

guess what?? today i got 2 new v3's and a violetchi lanyard. i would of gotten one with a kuchipatchi, but i liked the violetchi one better because it has a pink string and my favorite color is pink (obviously i'm a girl) and the kuchipatchi one was dark blue which i don't really like and i also liked the itchigotchi one too but i liked the violetchi lanyard the best cuz it was pink. anyway... back to my new tamas. one is translucent pink and one is yellow with stars. except what's weird is the translucent pink one only says "Tamagotchi" when it's supposed to say "Tamagotchi Connection" its excactly the same thing but its just different on the top. its an american one though. i got them in Toys R Us. i'll post more in my next post.

Star and Bob evolved. Bob turned into a Tarakotchi and Star turned into a..... (let me check the list) lol well i don't know i still have to find the website with a character chart (there's a certain website with a really good chart i know a few others but i need to look at this one chart because the other ones don't have all of the characters and star's character isn't listed. I'll post later when i find out. anyway... Nikki and Josh left about 2 days ago. I named them Laffy and Taffy. they are teenagers now. they are both Hinatchis. Pepsi and Coke (my new v3's) just evolved a couple minutes ago when i was checking for that list. Coke is a boy. he's a Mizutamatchi. Pepsi is a girl and she's a *checking list* is a Tamatchi. I'm so happy!!!!! B) :) :D :D :) lol I'll post the stats in my next post.

kuchipatchiluver :p :lol: :p

here's the stats:

[SIZE=10pt]V2 white with lifesavers[/SIZE]

Name: Bob

age: 3 (he would probably be older by now but it kept having the dead battery sign for some reason so i had to keep pressing the reset button and press download)

type: Tarakotchi

weight: 50 lbs.

[SIZE=10pt]V2 pink with makeup[/SIZE]

Name: Star

type: idk but it kinda looks like a crocodile or an alligator.

weight: 99 lbs.

hungry:♥♥♥♥

happy:♥♥♥♥

[SIZE=10pt]V2 pale pink with stripes[/SIZE]

Name: Taffy

generation: 2

stage: teenager

type: Hinatchi

[SIZE=10pt]V3 light green with flowers[/SIZE]

Name: Laffy

generation: 2

stage: teenager

type: Hinatchi

[SIZE=10pt]V3 yellow with stars[/SIZE]

Name: Pepsi

type: Tamatchi

weight: 40 lbs.

training: {l-------} 1 bar

[SIZE=10pt]V3 translucent pink[/SIZE]

Name: Coke

type: Mizutamatchi

weight: 41 lbs.

Everyone's just hopping around. although Star was brushing her teeth before and Laffy and Taffy were taking baths. and, earlier Bob was walking around with a backpack again. I'm going to try to be a better parent and play some games with them so they can lose weight and get points. by the way if you ever have any questions about tamagotchis, please PM me.

guess what?? I just realized that i could go to Laffy's parents!! duh!! so i did and it showed his parent, a Pyonkotchi. i got a cell phone. ALSO i only needed about 1000 more points to donate to the king to get a suveneir. so i played a few games and i donated 1000 points, even though i only needed 900 something. i got a ring!! (I'm still at the king right now on tama town i just minimized it. the king is a big golden egg with a crown. he's sitting on a thrown and there's a red carpet on the steps. there are people wearing like royal outfits or something and they're cleaning him with wet towels and they have a bucket of water to wet the towels with. earlier star was coming up close to the screen again and her and bob also were walking around with backpacks on them again. coke was rolling around earlier and so was pepsi. i'll post my list of suveneirs that i have so far on my next post.

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

ok. here's a list of suveneirs for Laffy. I still need to get suveneirs for Coke and Pepsi. so here's the list.

1. Passport

4. Map

5. Textbook

6. Computer

8. Cell Phone

10. Skis

15. Ring

18. Skateboard

22. Tamagotchi

23. Rare Disc

24. Rare Shoes

25. Poster 1

26. Poster 2

27. Poster 3

28. Bandai

29. Mic

30. Suitcase

31. Trophy

I got to go get more suveneirs for Coke and Pepsi.

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

guess what?? Pepsi and Coke evolved into teenagers today!! Coke evolved into a Patapatatchi and Pepsi evolved into an Obotchi. Laffy and Taffy will probably turn 4 and evolve tomorrow. Earlier I connected Bob and star a few times and now they both have 2 hearts and 2 smilies!!! I would have connected them even more so they can have 4 hearts but i want them to grow into oldies first. also, bob and star were walking around with backpacks earlier again. lol they always do that. anyway, Laffy had a plane ticket in the shop earlier. It was for 2200 coins. Lucky for me it was that cheap because I didn't have a lot of coins so I had to play some games and get enough coins before the shop restocked. And..... MY LOG IS A HOT TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! :huh: :) :furawatchi: :D :lol: also, don't forget to visit my site!! there's a link to it in my signiture. I'm not trying to advertise, i just want to see what people think of it. By the way, i'm not done with it its just all i'm doing for now. but there will be more soon. I was thinking of debugging one of my tamas but i couldn't do it because I didn't have a small enough screw driver. i'm not sure if i should do it or not. I'll put a poll in Whats On Your Mind and see. maybe. but please vote in my poll!! also, i got more souvenirs for Coke and Pepsi. They're sleeping right now so i can't post a list yet. I'm sad because school starts in 4 days!! well technically its 3 days but its only 1:33 am here so to me its still 4 days. :( Oh well. I'm starting 6th grade. but nvm. oh yeah i just remembered!! Earlier when I went on Tama Town I printed out a bunch of pictures and since Tama Town is in a small window when I printed the pictures half the page was light blue and half the page had the picture on it. so I'm starting a photo album with pictures from Tama Town and I'm writing all the decsriptions and stuff in the blue area and stapling it all together when its finished.

kuchipatchiluver :furawatchi: :lol: :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back