update on tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbb ray

Reaction score
now in town hall there is a new thing called "meet tamagotchi town!

its a guessing game

everbody knows that.If you tried looking in the fdorum,you'd find 2 topics about this.

everbody knows that.If you tried looking in the fdorum,you'd find 2 topics about this.
Sorry, but, I didn't know that!! He was just trying to help!! Maybe you could rephrase that sentence and make it sort of like this:

I'm sorry if I sound rude/mean, but, there are already 2 posts in the forums about this, and I don't think its a good idea to repost it, it wastes bandwith on the website. Thanks for the informationn, though!!

Maybe saying it like that would have helped!! Please think about what you're about to post before you do. You also have to think abou the other person's feelings, would this make them feel bad, or not? Please don't be rude, TT wasn't made for that.

Anyways, thanks bbbb ray!!! I had nooooo idea about that. Thanks a lot!!!!

Sorry, but, I didn't know that!! He was just trying to help!! Maybe you could rephrase that sentence and make it sort of like this:I'm sorry if I sound rude/mean, but, there are already 2 posts in the forums about this, and I don't think its a good idea to repost it, it wastes bandwith on the website. Thanks for the informationn, though!!

Maybe saying it like that would have helped!! Please think about what you're about to post before you do. You also have to think abou the other person's feelings, would this make them feel bad, or not? Please don't be rude, TT wasn't made for that.

Anyways, thanks bbbb ray!!! I had nooooo idea about that. Thanks a lot!!!!
how is it rude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back