my tamagotchi changed and now i can't do anything.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xdinosaurcookies

Reaction score
ok i haven't had this tamagotchi that long about a month. the first one had a baby and the baby got to the Ojitchi stage. then this morning i looked at it and it was this blob with wings that bobs up and down. i press the A button and it just goes to the stats, but it skips the hungry and happy stat and goes straight to the age weight and stuff. it won't let me do anything else. i don't know what's going on. It says it's only like 17 yrs. someone help.

lol it's dead im afraid its passed on it had got to the final stage of growth(after adult an oldie)

use a sharp object and press reset but try and press download and it might be resurrected not sure though but try it first

Your guy is dead! The blob with wings is an angel. Press reset to get a new guy. :huh:

Ermmmm..there is an easier way to do it just press a and c together.
if we're talking about a V3 then pressing thoes buttons is only going to get you to turn off the sound, that wont reset it...

if we're talking about a V3 then pressing thoes buttons is only going to get you to turn off the sound, that wont reset it...
not when its DEAD. When its Dead u push a and c together and an egg pops up after a few seconds. Then It hatches in about 5min. I have done that twice. on mine & my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
not when its DEAD. When its Dead u push a and c together and an egg pops up after a few seconds. Then It hatches in about 5min. I have done that twice. on mine & my friends.
Actually, it's only about one minute until it hatches.

Sorry but I think that it's dead. (17 is a long life for a tama!)

OK, this has happened to me before. All you have to do is either stick something sharp in the back hole and it will reset. or you can press the first and last buttons at the same time :( :D :eek: :lol: :D :D :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, it passed away. Oh, and it's best not to press the reset button, just do it the other way and your tama + stats will be added to your history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back