MatchMaker issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikofestes

Reaction score
the MM wont come! my six year old mametchi cant get the matchmaker! also my 5 year old mametchi on a diffrent tama is also waiting for the MM any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

-Grace

(a.k.a MM means matchmaker)

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult. The age for the first visit is about 7. If you've paused your tamagotchi, the matchmaker will visit at a later age. If you want to attempt to summon the matchmaker now, set the time to 10:29 AM or 2:59 PM or 6:59 PM and wait one minute. (Don't forget to set the time back to the real time when you're done.) If the matchmaker doesn't show up, try again tomorrow (when your tamagotchi is one year older.)

The matchmaker will come when your tama is 6 to 8 yrs old at the times that binary mentioned. You will just have to wait longer if the MM comes when your tama is 8. Hope I helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back