Tama Angel Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratstar

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I have had my angel for two days now (she's a kodoten). Supposedly she is going to "pray" for me without a sound to signal it to me, but I have not been able to catch her doing this. Does anyone know how often this occurs? I'd like to see that good deeds meter go up before she changes to an adult.

As far as I know it's been random for me... just periodically throughout the day. I've found that some characters let you know when they're doing a good deed and others just want you to notice them naturally. When they don't beep, it gets kind of tricky to catch them in the moment.... maybe there is a pattern to the whole thing, but I haven't noticed one yet and I've been playing with mine for months and months... so if anyone knows for sure, please post! I'd love to know :unsure: It might help my caretaking skills a bit too.

My angel turned into Kuriten without ANY praising whatsoever... I thought I had to fill up that good deeds bar to get the top adult. I still haven't seen any of that praying...

This may sound weird. lol.. but i think its true.. ill try and find the thread.

Just before it poops it will... or just after... i just cant rememeber. Ill try and find that thread.

Thank you! That sure helps. My Kuriten did pray for me yesterday once (it beeped for me to see). As I recall, it did indeed poop afterwards! They don't seem to poop a great deal though...

Kuriten changed to Futagotenshi today! Woohoo! Since I get the impression this "secret" character is easy to get, I think I will try for a different character in the next incarnation.

Thank you! That sure helps. My Kuriten did pray for me yesterday once (it beeped for me to see). As I recall, it did indeed poop afterwards! They don't seem to poop a great deal though...
Yep, they poop after they prey :ph34r: If you see a little present on the screen, you know you've missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back