Keitai Log #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratstar

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I received my first keitai today and decided to start a log to help the community.

I pulled the tab and received a boy (I always get boys).

Using the Japanese pronunciation guide from Tamasquare, I named him Usamotsu, a name with no actual meaning that I know of that I just made up.

Putchichi, baby, stage was the same as connections, with the same demands. After a bit I realized I could feed him more than merely an onigiri (the flavored rice thing) by pressing A to scroll through the food options, other options inclusing a hot dog, fish, and plate of something that looks like pasta.

I played the musical note catching game which was quite fun, and not too difficult to learn, pressing the a button to move the basket to the left and the b button to move it to the right, with three positions to catch falling notes. It is a fast paced game. As I first tried the game, I only filled one heart, but his weight was at the minimum so he refused to play any games. I tried to give him a treat (before I realized there were multiple options) and he spit the chocolate bar out. Later I discovered a cake of some sort and he liked that. I tried the basketball game once but have not gotten the hang of it yet, will work on it tomorrow. I tried the tamarace game once where you guess the outcome of a race between tamagotchis.. but did not guess correctly. I do not know if pressing buttons while they race helps.

I did try some of the codes using the instructions from this site

I do not know what the other command options on the menus mean, and I accidentally donated 20 gotchi points... i think.

Putchichi got sick twice before changing to Hitodetchi and made a noise when he poos. He took one nap for five minutes and went to bed at 8 pm.

I really like Hitodechi, he is star shaped and adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 2:

Hitodetchi required minimal care, his hearts don't deplete very rapidly at all. I tried the basketball game again but did not perform very well, although I did guess correctly in the race game this time. The musical notes still seems to be the easiest of the games. The store owner ojitchi came twice, the first time I bought some sort of food item and the second time he offered a balloon which I had purchased yesterday through codes, so I declined. he looked quite sad.

At one point hitodetchi beeped for me and was doing an action that i believe to be a tantrum, moving from side to side with black clouds. I tried praise but that was the wrong action, so presumably this is a scold action. He called for discipline twice more today, once crying and once beeping for no reason.

I tried the code for a laptop which gave him one happy heart for free!

At about 5:45 pm hitodetchi changed into the apple shaped teen, Ringotchi.

At 8 pm he went to sleep.

Nothing much of note today, except the store owner came once (darn it I forgot the time!) and offered the baloon AGAIN, which I declined. Tried the basketball game again and was not very successful... got 3 baskets, bully for me. Note catching game is still filling the majority of the hearts. On a side note, the food item I bought yesterday is still being offered at every meal? Is this a permanent additiion to the well rounded menu? Only time will tell. I was disappointingly not able to catch him before he pooed today.. will have to be more diligent about this tomorrow. I expect him to change into an adult tomorrow afternoon or evening.

I know, I was bad, I didn't post yesterday, even though that day he changed into Furuwatchi! I find it a bit odd to have a male furuwatchi since they are very female-looking. I also donated 1000 points to the gotchi king, although I am not sure exactly what that means now. Yesterday I somehow had a moment of brilliance and all of a sudden I can play the basketball game and easily get 30 baskets... so that is nice. Now if I can only get the hang of the third game... I believe it shows stats for the three tamagotchis but since it's in japanese i think it will just be chance if i win or not.

Furuwatchi's needs are very few. He empties hearts very slowly, and although his poops will supposedly be cleaned up by the gotchi king now, I have yet to catch it, though I didn't see any poops on the screen either, the entire day. I expect to see the matchmaker start showing up tomorrow since he has been an adult for over a day. Since I don't have any tama pluses and my version 2s have not come in the mail yet, I will have to use the matchmaker to produce tamaprogeny. I think the top character for the second generation is mametchi, and this is what I will attempt to raise. The following generations I will try to get the next character on the list, and so on. I really like how the sheep character looks, even though it appears on the bottom of the chart. I really know nothing about the keitai characters besides relative placement on the chart.

I know I didn't post yesterday, but everything went exactly as it did before. Furuwatchi is so incredibly easy to take care of. Today, however, the matchmaker finally came and I decided to take the plunge, especially since I am expecting another keitai soon and this way the generations would be in sync. The matchmaker brought some sort of ghost looking fellow, and it was love at first sight, as these things go. Furuwatchi now has a shiropuchitchi, which is nice since it seems I always get males unless I reset several times. Went to bed at 9 per usual (9 pm to 8 am sleeping schedule). I did buy some sort of octopus-looking food item from the shopkeeper today.

Last night Furuwatchi left his little shiropuchitchi for me to take care of. This morning I named her Hitomi (after a certain anime character), and took very good care of her during her babytchi stage. I was able to catch her going to the bathroom so she used the potty every time but once! She went through the usual babytchi stage and then changed into Kuribotchi which looks suspiciously like a hazelnut. What is up with all the food-shaped tama characters? I prefer my pets to look more like animals than plants :) She went to bed tonight at 8 pm with full hearts and 2 discipline bars :D I look forward to seeing her change into the teen character tomorrow afternoon. (I also expect to receive her keitai mate in the mail tomorrow)

Latest posts

Back