tell us how 2 bring tamagotchi back from the dead!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchi08807

Reaction score
my friends tamagotchi died and it was a g2 on v3 and it still dead he didnt reset it heeeeeeelp! how 2 u bring it back?

Sorry, but once your tamagotchi dies, there's no bringing it back. (not even if you press download) The best you can do is press A and C while you see the egg with wings to get a new egg. Hope I helped :lol:

Try resetting and downloading. Some people say it works.

Good luck

Rey Mysterio

I'm sorry, but when your tamagotchi is dead, you have to re-set it. Downloading it will just bring it back to the screen with the angel. I can't be certain, but when your tamagotchi dies, the tamagotchi goes to the bottom of the screen, like he has a bug. The screen goes blank and the angel figure is there. Some rumors have said when this is happening, download it and he will be brought back to life, but I cannot be certain ;)

I hope this helps, and sorry about the death!! :p If you want you can go to the tamagotchi memorial and post a message to him ;)

- Fooet

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you can dowload when it is on the ground, once the angel appears there is no going back :furawatchi: . Press A + C to start again.

StarTama :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but when your tamagotchi is dead, you have to re-set it. Downloading it will just bring it back to the screen with the angel. I can't be certain, but when your tamagotchi dies, the tamagotchi goes to the bottom of the screen, like he has a bug. The screen goes blank and the angel figure is there. Some rumors have said when this is happening, download it and he will be brought back to life, but I cannot be certain :furawatchi:
I hope this helps, and sorry about the death!! :furawatchi: If you want you can go to the tamagotchi memorial and post a message to him :furawatchi:

- Fooet
Well actually, this is what happens when it dies. I've seen 2 die in the past (my friend's "guinea pig" v1 and my other friend's REALLY ANNOYING AND OBNOXIOUS v3- it's as obnoxious as all the other v3s mind you).

The Tamagotchi lies at the bottom of the screen, the skull flashing. It will make a tune a few times. Then, the Tamagotchi will turn around and float to the top of the screen and make a beep 1 and a half times as long as the reset beep. The screen will blacken from top to bottom and the Faceless Maru-ten will appear at the bottom of the screen, then rise to the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back