Weird Connecting Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
I have a v3 tamagotchi and my friend has a v2 or w/e it's called and we connected and my tamagotchi went over to her tamagotchi, but my tamagotchi apperead as the tamagotchi that looks like a drill sargent! (I'll check the name in a sec) It was really weird! Then we connected again and her tamagotchi came over and it was a drill sargent too! Everytime we connect it does that! Has this happened to anyone else before or is it just a werid glitch?

It nothing to worry about. The nazotchi appeared on yuor Tamagotchi's screen because the character is not on the other Tamagotchi you are connecting to.

//CS

yeah the same thing happens to me too because what pontiac2lover said. they don't recognize the characters from the opposite version of tamagotchi, so Nazotchi comes up. (he's a secret character)

kuchipatchiluver :blink: ^_^ :)

Nazotchi is the Tamagotchi's way of showing an unrecognised Tamacharacter. Nazotchi looks like :lol: ! It is a secret character. You get it if you never feed your Tama snacks (or so I've heard).

StarTama :wub:

huh well id think that was cool. there is another weird connecting glitch. me and my sisters all have a v3. so we connect alot, either on 3 or others. well sometimes one of our gotchis will go off the screen like its going to give a present or play a game. but the other gotchi isnt even connected its just how it always is. has this ever happened to any of you? :ph34r:

there is another weird connecting glitch. me and my sisters all have a v3. so we connect alot, either on 3 or others. well sometimes one of our gotchis will go off the screen like its going to give a present or play a game. but the other gotchi isnt even connected its just how it always is. has this ever happened to any of you? :ph34r:
Yea, sometimes one Tama will connect and the other will fail. The one that thinks the connection worked will play a connection game or give a present to no one while the other Tama will just be normal. It's nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back