Help! my baby is malfunctioning!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalkercraze1111

Reaction score
My tamas buttons aren't working. If I click a and then b not even fast it goes on pause. If I click a wait 10 seconds and click c it asks if I want to turn the sound off. The buttons are moving on there own and its beaping like when you highlight a icon. I need help! I tried resetting it but it won't let me and I've taken out the batteries and even put in new ones. HELP!!!!!!

My own tama did that after water got in, but it started working again after a while. Apparently i think your tama has some sort of glitch. In theis case I don't know what you could possibly do, because i don't know if water was the cause. Maybe you should take out the battery and just wait for a little while. Hope I helped :angry:

I'm so sorry but i don't think i know how to help.

I understand how worried you are but on lats resorts maybe you could consider getting a new one but only as your last option.

Try taking out the battery, and putting a brand new one in. I hope it starts working again.

//CS

I don't know what to say, just:

1. Wait one day and then try again

2.If nothing works your last option is getting a new Tamagotchi

Sounds like your buttons are sticking or you got water in it. Try taking mthe back off, taking out the battery, and putting it on a windowsill or somewhere where it'd dry if it was wet.

Theres a possibility that one of your buttons are jammed. Try pulling it out a little bit, with only a LITTLE bit of force. We don't want you to rip out your buttons :D

i got water in mine and it did the ssame thing i held a game piece in the reset button all night and in the mornin it was fine

It's because it's not working anymore.

It happend to myne and I had to get a new tama. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back