Try this for yourself...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover2day&4eva

Reaction score
My friend told me that her cousin said that if you switch the light off and shut the door so its completely dark and look in a mirror and say bloody mary 3 times into the mirror the mirror breaks. So i tried it and the mirror actually fell off the wall and smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

My friend told me that her cousin said that if you switch the light off and shut the door so its completely dark and look in a mirror and say bloody mary 3 times into the mirror the mirror breaks. So i tried it and the mirror actually fell off the wall and smashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:
*sigh*

That very same rumor is going on in our school

They say if you and shut the door in the girls bathroom

And the say bloddy mary 3 times the light's turn off

[SIZE=21pt]I dont belive this[/SIZE]

I tryed it

It did not work!

-IceDr@gon

Last edited by a moderator:
If you say bloody mary 13 times, spinning around in the bathroom at midnight and look in teh mirror then you'll see bloody mary with an axe and sometimes she'll hurt you. it happened to a friend of mien, no joke.

some things can happen...you never know

If u look in the mirro turn off the lights and its dark and the whole has is dark but u got the door open then say bloody mary 8 times in a mirro the door will slam shut!

i have a book thats called scary stories to tell in the dark.i have all three books,they are scary stories,more scary stories and scary stories 3.part 2 has some stuff about the bloody mary stuff and the mirror thing.bloody mary has other names,like mary worth,or mary jane.in my book it says,

HERE IS HOW GHOST HUNTERS TRY TO RAISE A GHOST:

1.they find a quiet bathroom,close the door,and turnoff the lights.

2.while they stare at ththier face in the mirror,they repeat the ghost's name,usually forty-seven times or a hundred times.If any ghost will do,they say ''any ghost''in place of a name.If they do manage to raise one,it's face will slowly replace thier face in the mirror.

some say a ghost is likely to be angry at being disturbed.If it get's angry enough,they say,it will try to shatter the mirror and come right into the room,but u could always turn on the light to send it away.

*sigh*That very same rumor is going on in our school

They say if you and shut the door in the girls bathroom

And the say bloddy mary 3 times the light's turn off
haha, I remember when I was in elementary school, and that very same rumor was going around.

see, in 3rd grade, I took gymnastics, and one time one of the older girls thought she'd play a trick on us.

so when we were all in the girl's bathroom, changing into our leotards, she said bloody mary and turned three times in front of the mirror, and the light turned off! everyone screamed, but when the lights went back on, it was the girl's friend, and they were laughing their heads off.

I personally don't believe in that rumor, but...

I guess rumors can get the best of people, especially when they're younger.

It used to be you go into the bathroom with the lights off, turn the water on warm and say Bloody Mary 10 times into the mirror you see a face in the mirror and the water turns to blood.

Never worked.

i have a book thats called scary stories to tell in the dark.i have all three books,they are scary stories,more scary stories and scary stories 3.part 2 has some stuff about the bloody mary stuff and the mirror thing.bloody mary has other names,like mary worth,or mary jane.in my book it says,HERE IS HOW GHOST HUNTERS TRY TO RAISE A GHOST:

1.they find a quiet bathroom,close the door,and turnoff the lights.

2.while they stare at ththier face in the mirror,they repeat the ghost's name,usually forty-seven times or a hundred times.If any ghost will do,they say ''any ghost''in place of a name.If they do manage to raise one,it's face will slowly replace thier face in the mirror.

some say a ghost is likely to be angry at being disturbed.If it get's angry enough,they say,it will try to shatter the mirror and come right into the room,but u could always turn on the light to send it away.
I have read ALL those books too! Some of those stories are pretty scary. I would never try the bloody mary thing. I'm a scaredy-cat, and I'm proud to say it! My friends tried it, and she said she saw a lady with brown her I think. She said she run out of there!

lol - It is amazing how all these rumours still go around schools - years later - and even more amazing that ppl even say - "it's true - it happened to my bf..!!!"

They are little scary stories to give you the creeps - and it works doesn't it? (.. the stories, that is) :lol:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

lol - It is amazing how all these rumours still go around schools - years later - and even more amazing that ppl even say - "it's true - it happened to my bf..!!!"
They are little scary stories to give you the creeps - and it works doesn't it? (.. the stories, that is) :lol:

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Hey, hey, hey! These aren't rumors, they are true!

One time at my friends house, we did bloody mary and we saw a girl in the mirror with an axe and tehre was blood on the windows. We screamed and ran. When we looked in the mirror again, it was fine.

Also, my friendd got a huge cut around her stomache after doing bloody mary, and her friend took a pic of her in the bathroom and when teh picture developed there was a ghostly figure beside her holding an axe. They were so scared, they burned the picture.

i used to do bloody mary stuff all the time! i got so freaked out! :lol:

sometimes at night(when im trying to sleep) i dont even want to glance at

the mirror! :D

i used to do bloody mary stuff all the time! i got so freaked out! :lol: sometimes at night(when im trying to sleep) i dont even want to glance at

the mirror! :D
Me too. I have a mirror beside my bed, and I NEVER face the mirror cuz I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back